Man City 4 Leicester 2 - FA Cup 3rd round replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man City 4 Leicester 2 (6-4 agg) FA Cup

Played exceptionally well for 30 minutes

Game changed when Gally went off, and fell apart completely when Wellens was subbed. Real shame, 'cos they were there for the beating

Very nice stuff from Bamba, Wellens, Weale, Dyer and Gallagher

Truly awful stuff from Hobbs, Berner, King and Howard, who all stunk the place out

And if anyone can tell me what the point of Matt Oakley is, please write it down and send it straight to Mr Feckin' Useless, 500 Shit Street, Wanktown

Agreed. Onwards and upwards lads. Let's take it out on Millwall.

I think the team did very well. Not sure that Howard is part of the plan this season though even as a sub! Once Hobbs and Bamba have played a few games together they will make an excellent partnership.

I think we did well in the circumstances. I think we do defend a bit too far up the pitch and we were missing a key player of ours after about 20-30 mins when Gally went off injured. With Yakubu and Vassell out we were always going to struggle up front I think.

Miserable bastard

That may well be true. But I'm correct.

Hobbs, King, Howard, Moussa, Waghorn and Oakley were abysmal. You can't play against a team like them with half a team.

In the first match we gave them a game. We competed and hassled them. It was a cracking match. Tonight was nowhere near that quality of match.

Man City didn't have to play well tonight to win comfortably.

Hobbs, King, Howard, Moussa, Waghorn and Oakley were abysmal. You can't play against a team like them with half a team.

In the first match we gave them a game. We competed and hassled them. It was a cracking match. Tonight was nowhere near that quality of match.

You're right but tbf we were up against a multi million pound team. Makes me a bit worried how we'd fare if we ever did get promotion.

I tell you what McManamon or whatever he's fecking called needs a smack.

I think you're being unfairly critical of the team. They were much better than you're making out.

Ray Stubbs interviewing Mancini as if he is a complete retard

Unbelievable

You're right but tbf we were up against a multi million pound team. Makes me a bit worried how we'd fare if we ever did get promotion.

Most teams would lose to ManCity away, I wouldn't worry about it, we gave them more than a game at home.

Yeah but apparently TOP has £50M for that scenario!

No worries

Players like Howard, Oakley, Hobbs and Berner wouldn't get anywhere near the feckin' team if we did make it

Well you watched a different match to me. We scored two undeserved goals (for me it wasn't a pen and the second was clearly offside).

Man City were shite and never got out of first gear. We defended very badly.

Could have been a great night but the players weren't up for it at all.

I don't know why you bother! Just a miserable bastard all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669