Match Thread Manchester City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola will quite rightly hammer his side there. They are so sloppy when they lose possession. Where is their infamous 'technical fouls' every time? It's very unlike them to allow an opposition to counter them so easily. It's the worst I've seen a Man City side play for years.

Amartey has been fine except for totally losing Rodri who scored but was luckily offisde. Evans doing really well considering how long since he played.

Barnes is easily both our best player and our best outlet. It is 100% guaranteed that Man City will get a penalty second half and so we're still hot favourites to lose this. Man City can't be that bad again.

I think we have been disciplined in defence. They were slicing through our midfield but actually, we are getting back quickly and making it difficult to break us down. We were using Barnes and Vardy better for the last 20 minutes. It is a flashback to our counter attacking prowess!

I can see why the pundits think we are playing well. Other than the first 15 minutes, we have been solid enough. It might all go tits up but I think the plan has been sort of successful so far.

These are absolutely there fir the taking.

We have to remain solid and look to hit them hard on the counter.

Soyuncu and Amartey booked by Oliver for nothing challenges. He's clearly preparing to do whatever it takes to help Man City win.

VVVVVAASAARRRRDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!

Guardiola will quite rightly hammer his side there. They are so sloppy when they lose possession. Where is their infamous 'technical fouls' every time? It's very unlike them to allow an opposition to counter them so easily. It's the worst I've seen a Man City side play for years.

Amartey has been fine except for totally losing Rodri who scored but was luckily offisde. Evans doing really well considering how long since he played.

Barnes is easily both our best player and our best outlet. It is 100% guaranteed that Man City will get a penalty second half and so we're still hot favourites to lose this. Man City can't be that bad again.

thank god, for a few minutes I thought you weren’t going to sat they were shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670