Post Match Manchester United 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very annoying. feel robbed, but we played ok at times, better defensively, and our first choice back four had another game.

Barnes was shocking, Nacho ruins any attacking play we create.

Youri was better second half and Fofana did brilliantly until he tired.

Bent ref. Two marginal decisions treated completely differently based on the color of the shirt.

We deserved to win that. Much the better side and Maddison was unplayable.

On a negative note, Barnes was incredibly wasteful today and made a lot of bad decisions. Time for Lookman to get a run of games on the left.

Meh. Man Utd were there for the taking and we didn't have the killer instinct.

Barnes was a disgrace for the second game in a row. If I were his manager, I'd punch him in the face in the changing room after that utterly gutless and wasteful performance. Maybe it's best that I'm not a football manager.

Justin looked better. The shape was wrong. BR failed to make changes when they were obviously required.
All a bit of a waste. Very typical of this season.

Barnes was shocking, Nacho ruins any attacking play we create.

Youri was better second half and Fofana did brilliantly until he tired.
He really ruined that chance that Maddison created with the cross after KDH won the ball back

Barnes should have been pulled. He was a waste of a shirt today. Maddison was sold short by his manager but played so well in the second half. Nacho got a goal but let's be honest, he was ****ing useless throughout. Amartey came on and went back to the Amartey of old. He was so bad it's unreal.

I don't know what to think about the disallowed goal. It's probably a foul I suppose in the laws of the game but is it a clear and obvious error? Is it bollocks.

We were better than them by a country mile in the second half.

As I said in the Match thread does a goal make up for ruining every attacking play up until that?

Isn't it great when you can moan about not winning at Old Trafford.

We are a better team than them but we just lacked that edge. Dare I say it but we'd have won that game with Jamie Vardy in the team.

Also, a shout our for Papy Mendy as I thought he was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566