Post Match Manchester United 3 Leicester 0

Just when we thought we could start looking up the league, this weekends results have us looking over our shoulders again.

Second worse defensive record in the league. We’ve conceded 41 from 23 games, over 1.7 goals a game. Do we even do any defensive work on our new state of the art training ground?

24 points from 23 games. Absolute shite from the third highest paid manager in the league, considering the group of players we have.

Bunch of cowardly shitcunts

Maddison, Tete, Faes, Nacho total ****ing wank in that second half. Shamefully ****ing awful

I enjoyed Soumare watch - he is a ****ing joke of a player

man utd subs made the difference Ten Hag was positive BR has one game plan and that is it. Putting Soumare in when he has not played for over a month was stupid.

no mental strength or leaders out there today agree with Jeff great first half 2nd appalling.

No point in going through a list of who was shit, just worth noting that Maddison was the worst of the lot.

Souttar comes out of it okay. That's about it.

Bunch of cowardly shitcunts

Maddison, Tete, Faes, Nacho total ****ing wank in that second half. Shamefully ****ing awful

I enjoyed Soumare watch - he is a ****ing joke of a player
he was hilarious for the 3rd goal he was jogging along

I mean. A bit of a free hit I suppose. A poor result though.

As I said, I thought the referee was horrendous but will get away with it because it’s a comfortable Utd win and we were a bit shit.

Ten Hag has Rodgers on toast.

Hopefully this gives us a chance now to ring some changes with players coming back fit.

Ricardo needs to come in for Castagne who looks knackered and poor at the moment.

Tielemans and/or Ndidi back in the side.

Hopefully get Evans back at the back.

Need our senior players for the run in.

Oh God watch the tracking back for that third goal

****ing hell

You know when you have a week off and the Sunday before is full of all kinds of dread and anxiety… well this game wasn’t the happy distraction I hoped for.

Looked like Leicester had too many swigs of Negative Energy drinks at half time - disappointed after a decent first 45 minutes.

What a shitshow that second half was, after some great play earlier in the very same game. Mind boggling. I would like to say Kristiansen in particular looked well out of his depth for most of that game. No doubt Man U were helped by some officiating that was questionable at best..

We need the real Ricardo back in to give Castagne a rest, the poor bastard. I also think Ndidi needs to come back in for Mendy.

Missed some good chances, gifted them a goal then completely gave up.

The officiating was also completely bent, no doubt that they would have been given something even if we hadn’t capitulated.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563