Post Match Manchester United 3 Leicester 0

In the penalty shootout at the Euro96 semi final, the first person to go and support the players that missed was Tony Adams. Shearer just stood there looking pissed off at his teammates. Alan Shearer was captain of the England team at the time.

"...He's got away with it - maybe its because he is the England captain - I don't know..."

"But we know - don't we children?"

It would have to be a fatality before they sent bugger off. Also the other Newcastle player who follows, picks up Lennon's legs (still attached to body) and dumps them off the pitch...

"...He's got away with it - maybe its because he is the England captain - I don't know..."

"But we know - don't we children?"

It would have to be a fatality before they sent bugger off. Also the other Newcastle player who follows, picks up Lennon's legs (still attached to body) and dumps them off the pitch...
…is David Batty, and this is exactly the sort of behaviour close observers of his career would have expected. Cheating, no-talent shithouse.

Bit odd isn't it? I suppose there is an argument, albeit a wafer thin one, that someone can say racist things but isn't actually a racist per se, but it's a very very thin line and most likely utter bollocks.
interesting that his legal team stated that he had to prove his innocence rather than the tradition of innocence until proven guilty. could it be, playing devils advocate that they did not have enough evidence to prove it unequivocally so opted for the latter?

interesting that his legal team stated that he had to prove his innocence rather than the tradition of innocence until proven guilty. could it be, playing devils advocate that they did not have enough evidence to prove it unequivocally so opted for the latter?
No, it’s because it’s an FA disciplinary hearing and not a criminal trial.

I once got Peter Beardsley to sign one of my trainers with a biro whilst he was on the subs bench for Bolton back in Filbert Street days.

Definitely the most random autograph i managed to get!

Nah, black trainers don't tend to show biro too well.

There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro on a Saturday night instead of going to the pub.

I once got Peter Beardsley to sign one of my trainers with a biro whilst he was on the subs bench for Bolton back in Filbert Street days.

Definitely the most random autograph i managed to get!
Christ, totally forgot he’d ever played for Bolton.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563