Post Match Manchester United 3 Leicester 0

I dislike Barnes for his (but perhaps my dislike should be England Managers) playing for England for what seemed like decades for one decent performance against Brazil (I may have the country wrong).

A truly useless International player.

I just find/found Beardsley immensely annoying.
If he'd started the game, instead of coming on as a sub when we already two down, we'd have beaten Argentina in 1986

I dislike Barnes for his (but perhaps my dislike should be England Managers) playing for England for what seemed like decades for one decent performance against Brazil (I may have the country wrong).

A truly useless International player.

I just find/found Beardsley immensely annoying.

To be honest I don't have too many memories of Barnes so can't comment on that. Beardsley however was just about my favourite player when I was very young. This was in his Liverpool days, but even when he moved to Newcastle, he was still playing good football for a year or so before he retired. Now of course I get to enjoy his tales on Athletico Mince (and Parsnips). He's the gift that keeps on giving! haha.

Beardsley is a wanker:

The comments detailed in the article itself are so ****ing backwards:

"I don’t think Peter meant it as racist, but it came out looking bad as he is a black player.”

"The panel said it did not believe that Beardsley, who denied the allegations, was racist but concluded he had committed acts of racial discrimination."

Sounds like a ****ing racist to me.

It's all just sad and pathetic. And far too common.

The comments detailed in the article itself are so ****ing backwards:

"I don’t think Peter meant it as racist, but it came out looking bad as he is a black player.”

"The panel said it did not believe that Beardsley, who denied the allegations, was racist but concluded he had committed acts of racial discrimination."

Sounds like a ****ing racist to me.

It's all just sad and pathetic. And far too common.
Does that mean I can continue not liking him now?

I met Beardsley in a lift in the metrocentre back in the 90s. He said something to us and we had **** all clue what he said.

Very odd way to put it. Him saying racist stuff was only racist because of the target of his racism.

Very odd way to put it. Him saying racist stuff was only racist because of the target of his racism.
Bit odd isn't it? I suppose there is an argument, albeit a wafer thin one, that someone can say racist things but isn't actually a racist per se, but it's a very very thin line and most likely utter bollocks.

If he'd started the game, instead of coming on as a sub when we already two down, we'd have beaten Argentina in 1986
I remember my old man jumping up when Lineker looked like he had scored the equaliser, he then shouted bollock, relaxed and crashed back down on the settee crushing it, my mum went mental at him lol.

Hate Alan Shearer, especially when he reacted to a tackle from Neil Lennon (I think it was) and kicked him in the head. When questioned Shearer said his foot got caught in the turf!
Lying sod, it was right in front of me, he kicked him!

Hate Alan Shearer, especially when he reacted to a tackle from Neil Lennon (I think it was) and kicked him in the head. When questioned Shearer said his foot got caught in the turf!
Lying sod, it was right in front of me, he kicked him!

In the World Cup game in 1998 Vs Argentina, Shearer needlessly fouled the keeper when Sol Campbell scored a great goal that should have won the tie.

Thanks Alan Shearer.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564