Mandaric bid to be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
also no other newspaper has reported that his bid is set to be a failure, with positive news about the bid coming from all other sources
don't stress people (yet)

Right.

The Foxes Trust have posted this on FoxesTalk:
Because we have in depth knowledge of what is happening currently it has been difficult to comment in the last few days.

We don't know who the poster below is, all we suggest is that you listen to him rather more than the media circus which seems to have MM conducting them at present

"QUOTE(Swedging @ Nov 2 2006, 11:07 PM)

Er, just because he could make a profit without being successful. And bilking the existing shareholders is one way of doing so.
1. It looks like the £25 million is just what his cronies have leaked. Not what's on the table.
2. There are some serious doubts as to whether he has £25 million, let alnoe more.
3. The rest is your wishful thinking.

It's a question of how the club (and buyout) is funded. Debt has everything to do with it.

Yeeesss. Played a campaign through the media, apparently misled everyone about the bid."

We will make a full comment as soon as we are able, as we have to act in the best long term interests of the club & the fans and therefore keep cards close to the chest while more than one party is interested in taking the club forward.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=27264&view=findpost&p=437884

And the poster that the Foxes Trust told us to listen to has now gone on to post:

Exclusive - MM's bid in Full

1. Buy out existing shareholders for just under £5 million
2. Offer to lend the club up to another £20 million
3. Er, no, sorry, there isn't a 3. That's it.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=27264&view=findpost&p=437936

I'm going off to cry now.

Last edited:
Exclusive - MM's bid in Full

1. Buy out existing shareholders for just under £5 million
2. Offer to lend the club up to another £20 million
3. Er, no, sorry, there isn't a 3. That's it.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/in...ost&p=43793 6
So, the nett result is MM owns the club, and then the club have a £20 mill input

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with this :102:

Last edited:
Right.

The Foxes Trust have posted this on FoxesTalk:

And the poster that the Foxes Trust told us to listen to has now gone on to post:

I'm going off to cry now.

My big concern with MM all along has been what will he do if his investments goes tits up and doesnt get in the premier league. By the looks of it he could leave us high and dry and back in admin if he feels like pulling the plug. Im quite nervous about his bid all of a sudden!!!

So, the nett result is MM owns the club, and then the club are £20 mill better off.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with this :102:

The result is that MM gets the club for a song, we still owe £16 million on the ground, and we will also owe £20 million to Mandaric

It's a recipe for disaster, and I suspect he will be told to sling his hook

Quite rightly, as well

The result is that MM gets the club for a song, we still owe £16 million on the ground, and we will also owe £20 million to Mandaric

Quite rightly, as well
We will owe £20 mill to MM yes, but when will we have to pay it?

If it goes wrong and he wants out, who will buy the club with a £20 mill debt? Nobody

He can't sell can he

We will owe £20 mill to MM yes, but when will we have to pay it?

If it goes wrong and he wants out, who will buy the club with a £20 mill debt? Nobody

He can't sell can he

We will have to service that debt, as well as the Stadium debt - and we will go bang

It's a shambles of a bid, and no amount of spin will disguise that

As a professional business and a professional football club we are in the best position to make that £20 mill work for us. If it goes wrong, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for not spending the money wisely.

Stop for looking for negatives and assuming people are out to stitch us up, we are in full control of this money, if MM wants it back he's gonna have to employ the right people to make his money work for him

Last edited:
As a professional business and a professional football club we are in the best position to make that £20 mill work for us. If it goes wrong, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for not spending the money wisely.

Stop for looking for negatives and assuming people are out to stitch us up, we are in full control of this money, if MM wants it back he's gonna have to employ the right people to make his money work for him

We have been there before, and nearly died as a result

Quite rightly, as well

If much of the £20m were used to pay off the debt on the ground, he would then own it at the time he exited. he could flog it off and wind up the company.

If it's true of course - it is another anonymous rumour. But it does seem plausible - not totally dissimilar to what actually happened at Pompey, except that he was going to build them a new ground......

Last edited:
For years now we have been screaming for a cash injection. We now have a proven success of a football club chairman and listen to all the shit that is being spouted around.

We are desperate for a cash injection, it's on a plate. We are too negative because our current board couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, this is about to change as MM wants them out and to run it himself

It's up to MM to make the money work, he can't afford to lose 20mill so he will make this club work

Last edited:
We will almost certainly get a cash injection - but I strongly suspect it will be coming from elsewhere

And it will save us

No, he is.

We will almost certainly get a cash injection - but I strongly suspect it will be coming from elsewhere

And it will save us
In which case great, but I DO NOT EVER want it to be just given to the current crop of inable wankers we have there at the mo

For years now we have been screaming for a cash injection. We now have a proven success of a football club chairman and listen to all the shit that is being spouted around.

We are desperate for a cash injection, it's on a plate. We are too negative because our current board couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, this is about to change as MM wants them out and to run it himself

But it's not a cash injection with no strings attached. No doubt it will be charged on the remaining assets of the club, and I would be suprised if he didn't charge interest ( as I have doubt he actually has £25 million and will have to borrow himself ). As has been said before nobody actually knows, but I think some details of his bid are coming out, and if they are like the scenario I have painted, the bid stinks and the club have every right to run him out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669