Mandaric bid to be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree and if the reasons were justified and for the good of the club and the not themselves thats cool, but its obvious to me when you read and listen to his comments MM is very fan orientated, he cares about football - thats the type of person i would want running the show.

Obvious to me he is very media orientated and knows what to say to make him sound like a fans champion

Until we know what's up his sleeve, or that of any 'rival' bid there is no way we should be pre-judging anything

If all of the bids are going to leave us high and dry then there is no reason why they shouldn't be told to feck off

I like to read everyones crack on here, but everyone is so inconsistant

One minute RK is useless - unbeaten in eight he is a god

One minute MM is the man to save the club - the next he is gonna ruin our team.

I think other investors will have an agenda, however Mandaric left Portsmouth after a couple of years, made some coin and now they are in the top six of the prem.

i have always been behind RK, you will not find one post on here suggesting i want him out.

No one has said MM is going to ruin the team!

Obvious to me he is very media orientated and knows what to say to make him sound like a fans champion

Until we know what's up his sleeve, or that of any 'rival' bid there is no way we should be pre-judging anything

If all of the bids are going to leave us high and dry then there is no reason why they shouldn't be told to feck off

Sod MM lets just become Tigers reserves.

It's because we haven't got a feckin' clue what's going on - so we talk about rumour and counter rumour rather than fact

If ANY bidder is genuinely going to invest in the squad and secure finances long term then he/they will be heroes in my book - I would happily take anyone over the current shower provided they weren't going to feck us up big time

Even then I'd be prepared to take a risk - better to risk dying in a blaze of glory, with the hope of success, than suffer a slow and lingering death at the hands of morons

To be fair read some of the post again many people have posted MM in a negative light, we should be embracing this and not be what if he does this what if he does that - what if we stay as we struggling in the championship.

And again i read many post questioning RK when things werent goin to well - 'out of his depth'.

It's because we haven't got a feckin' clue what's going on - so we talk about rumour and counter rumour rather than fact

If ANY bidder is genuinely going to invest in the squad and secure finances long term then he/they will be heroes in my book - I would happily take anyone over the current shower provided they weren't going to feck us up big time

Even then I'd be prepared to take a risk - better to risk dying in a blaze of glory, with the hope of success, than suffer a slow and lingering death at the hands of morons

Quality post :038:

Sod MM lets just become Tigers reserves.

What makes you think sharing a ground with the Tigers would make us second class?
The fact is we have more supporters than them, they can charge us higher ticket prices, and we're worth more in TV money etc. It wouldn't make business sense to give the Tigers priority over us.

Sharing with a rugby team doesn't seem to have hurt Wigan, Reading or Watford.

What makes you think sharing a ground with the Tigers would make us second class?
The fact is we have more supporters than them, they can charge us higher ticket prices, and we're worth more in TV money etc. It wouldn't make business sense to give the Tigers priority over us.

Do some digging on Bardons head honcho.

Chandler rambles on foxestalk...

"OK here's a little teaser for you...do you think MM decided to buy LCFC around August 20th when the Screws first broke the story? Well you'd be wrong if you do...

And why did MM sell out to GAYDARmark (fnarr! fnarr!)?

And did MM really like Pompey? I'll answer that one now. He hated the club, he hated the town, he hated the town council and he couldn't wait to be shot of the place"

And barton fox (always hints he knows something but never actually proves it) replies...

"My my, it's been a while but someone isn't too far off the mark.

Trawl back months ago and it is all there, not about MM but the whole take over malarky, it's been on the cards but no thanks to the Board, they've been sat on their arse scratching their balls and picking ticks off each other wondering how the hell to get out the mess they created.

Thankfully a a trusty old steed is galloping in from the horizon to joust with our Serb-Yankee suitor."

Just got in to read this thread and its not good to read.

IMO Bardon are there just for the Tigers, with an opportunity to aquire a class stadium for very little outlay.
It would become The Walkers Stadium home of the Leicester Tigers(Oh and a local football team plays there as well)

It would be the end of our club in the long run if this Bardon deal goes through, and by whats come out it looks as if they have been talking for a long time. Due Diligence does not happen overnight. I am afraid our board have fecked this up big time, but I do hope I am wrong

Here we go again! Someone says earlier in the day that Bradstone are one of the bidders. It then transpires that they are possibly discussing a shirt sponsorship, yet a couple of hours later we are suddenly going to be taken over by the rugby club!! :confused:

What worries me most about all this is that Homer is the voice of reason!:eek: :icon_bigg

We have no reason to believe that the current board will do anything other than a thoroughly professional job. They have clearly been laying the groundwork for some time, under the chairmanship of someone who was brought in to do precisely that. I would be really concerned if they were doing what a lot of people on here seem to want - grabbing the first offer without taking time to consider & analyse it and compare it to what other options are available.

Do some digging on Bardons head honcho.

Big deal

He can paint my arse red green and white and call me Susan as long he puts some cash into the club and gets rid of these useless feckers we've got now

And I'll happily move to Welford Road and have a full ground with a good atmosphere every week watching a winning team

Good deal if you ask me

it does make good business sense if all they really want is the stadium....

So you think he'd buy our club just so the Tigers can get a new ground?

I imagine anyone who has done that well in business would have the sense to know that LCFC is bigger than the Tigers will ever be.

In the rugby world they are knwn throughout the world, and players from everywhere dream of playing for them. Not so with LCFC is it. They have it all except the stadium.

One minute RK is useless - unbeaten in eight he is a god

One minute MM is the man to save the club - the next he is gonna ruin our team.

I think other investors will have an agenda, however Mandaric left Portsmouth after a couple of years, made some coin and now they are in the top six of the prem.

Hormone levels. ;)

Big deal

He can paint my arse red green and white and call me Susan as long he puts some cash into the club and gets rid of these useless feckers we've got now

And I'll happily move to Welford Road and have a full ground with a good atmosphere every week watching a winning team

Good deal if you ask me

Do you really honestly mean that?

Susan.............and what will you do when we have to play our games on a Friday night because the tigers need the ground on Saturday?

sorry to but in fellas but i've watched my club for the last 35 years - i was junior fox club member no 1, i was mascot in 1974, my son, living amongst gooners etc down here is a blue (that's comittment!) and i've seen our board rarely made a good decision over the decades. they've invariably been ameteurs playing at running a football club. I really doubt that anything has changed - in life you get what you pay for and we paid very little for our current board if you get my drift. their self interest will doubtless lead them to follow in the footsteps of their predecessors. whatever is going on behind the scenes, and we really have no insight apart from what we're spoon fed by those involved, anyone embarking on due diligence is already putting their hands in their pockets to the tune of tens of thousands of pounds on top of similar sums that would have been committed in order to test the viability of any deal in the first place.
i just think that there are too many people involved to get the best deal for the club through, whatever it may be.

good atmosphere?

have you been? it's woeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00