Mandaric charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Macky being his twatish self. He's geographically challenged you know............

And as usual Biff becomes gratuitously offensive when anybody challenges his view.

You must be aware that the Hull case and our own are quite different. Mandaric is effectively the owner of the club; Duffen wasn't. It's not practical for Mandaric to simply 'step down' because there is nobody else to take his place.

Could he step down and sell the club.

Just fighting my corner Boc.

I understand that. But your mistrust of MM seems to be clouding your judgement and course of reasoning.

Don't get me wrong. If MM is found guilty, I think he will have a lot of questions to answer and should consider his future at the club. I would just prefer to wait for his case to be heard. And for now, it is just not possible for him to disappear.

I understand that. But your mistrust of MM seems to be clouding your judgement and course of reasoning.

Don't get me wrong. If MM is found guilty, I think he will have a lot of questions to answer and should consider his future at the club. I would just prefer to wait for his case to be heard. And for now, it is just not possible for him to disappear.

I don't mistrust MM. And i hope he is not guilty, for him and the clubs sake.

I said along time ago that I'm not a fan of MM. I would have preferred a city fan buy the club. They didn't, so we've got Milan, for now. I'm sure there's plenty who think he is our saviour, and don't have a bad word for him.

There's no reason why the owner should be the chairman though, he could stand down as chairman and continue to own the club.

When the Blackpool owner and chairman was sent to prison his wife took over.

I would fully expect though that his wife would have been carrying out Oyston's directions in the running of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566