Mandaric Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we lose against qpr tho, the fans will be onto megson like a shot, as if they're not already. unless he wins at least 2 out of the next 3 he'll have no support. could have picked a better alternative!

im right tho, there will be chants 2 get him out even b4 kick off :102:
By the wankers, yes.

Please correct me if I misinterpreted your post though and answered something different to what you asked me. I'm not familiar with modern English.

MA got booed after the bloody 1st game of the season, i think thas when MM thought feck wrong guy....next

If that turns out to be true (before kick off) then they are all
attachment.php

if we lose against qpr tho, the fans will be onto megson like a shot, as if they're not already. unless he wins at least 2 out of the next 3 he'll have no support. could have picked a better alternative!

He is not in charge of that game, his first game as manager is against forest

Im didnt want megson but we have him now so lets surport him. Im seeing the fact he took forest down as a positive, shocked no one else agrees;)

Worst thread ever in the entire history of talkingballs.

Amusing, in a disparaging kind of way, but still, worse thread ever.

Modern English should only be spoken. No, seriously, stop embarrassing yourselves.

Just thought I'd be the first.

I was never that keen on him anyway, but this latest business has seriously pissed me off. We had a good, strong manager who looked like he might be able to do stuff - now all we have is a pathetic egomaniac chairman whose main talent appears to be planting smear stories in the local press and hinting that there were 'reasons' behind the superficially nonsensical sacking. He won't come right out and say anything though. Golly, I wonder why not? Could it be that there aren't actually any reasons?

I'm on the verge of returning my season ticket. I'm simply embarrassed at supporting a team that seems to be no more than the plaything of a rich idiot. I would say I'm surprised that more people don't seem to feel the same way, but I'm not...

I agree with all you've written, the only thing I wanna add is that ive had forest fans laffing at me all day.

On the plus side,someone posted earlier in another thread that we have a potential 7 games in 23 days (if we beat Forest).With that all going on there wont be any time for the kind of boredom we've had during the international break.We'll have actual results/performances to talk about.This can only be a good thing.The new regime isn't going to have any time to do anything but prepare the squad & pick teams for important games.
The plus for US is that we'll have a good idea within a month of how things are going,what sort of team we actually have & possibly even what sort of season we're likely to get.
Onwards & upwards I reckon & if we're top ten at xmas I for one will be happy.Then hopefully we can buy a left back & a playmaker type midfielder in the Jan window to strengthen things up.

(Fecking hell,I'm wishing my life away!)

ive had forest fans laffing at me all day.

Me too :( Including the ex girlfriend I mentioned earlier.Hardly spoken to her in 2 years & now she won't stop bloody texting.I'm in a position now where we have to not only beat Forest next week but completely destroy them just so she'll shut up!

There's no point trying to get a chairman (or manager) out unless there's a viable alternative.

And this is the root of the problem in respect of this managerial change.

Milan got shut of Allen - and I for one was content to go along with his judgement. But assuming Allen was unsatisfactory - and that has to be about his management style rather than football results because the latter were reasonable - then Milan needed to have " a viable alternative". You would have thought that if Milan was really smart then he would have had a better game plan than the way things have turned out. Megson is known for dour, negative football and his most recent track record is dismal. I doubt if any other club at our level would have seriously considered this appointment.

The issue of 'Manderic Out' doesn't arise. He owns the club and unlike the previous lot is prepared to invest and show some leadership. Unfortunately, I now forsee another wasted opportunity and another wasted season.

The issue of 'Manderic Out' doesn't arise.

I know, that bit was me venting. I am seriously worried about his 'plan', or should that be making it up as he goes along? While manager-less, he signs two players who are presented as 'flair merchants', then appoints a manager who is very unlikely to use such players. His behaviour so far is easily as erratic as anything at Portsmouth. Right now I'm thinking we could finish anywhere outside the top two, I haven't got a clue.

I hope I'm completely wrong about all this, obviously! Interesting times?

has he gone yet?

Me too :( Including the ex girlfriend I mentioned earlier.Hardly spoken to her in 2 years & now she won't stop bloody texting.I'm in a position now where we have to not only beat Forest next week but completely destroy them just so she'll shut up!

He who laughs last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670