Mandaric Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people do not live in the real world.

For the last two/three seasons, we have been bloody awful. It was the worst Leicester City side I have ever seen (yes, I'm only 21).

If Mandaric didn't come in, do you honestly want to think about what would have happened in the summer or at the end of this season? We would have been relegated with a dog shit of a team and Rob Kelly still in charge.

The current prospects are 100%+ better than that. If we didn't have Mandaric, the club would be ****ed.

Having said that, I don't believe he should be without criticism. Yes, I liked Martin Allen as a manager but at the end of the day, if Mandaric felt that it wasn't working for whatever reason then so be it.

I don't give a shit about Allen. I'm a tad concerned, however, that the guy running the club keeps on making what look like amatuerish mistakes.

I take it from the reaction that some of you are not troubled by this?

I don't give a shit about Allen. I'm a tad concerned, however, that the guy running the club keeps on making what look like amatuerish mistakes.

I take it from the reaction that some of you are not troubled by this?

I was concerned before he took over, am concerned now, but as he owns the club there is bugger all I can do about it other than still supporting them and hanging on for the ride.

I was concerned before he took over, am concerned now, but as he owns the club there is bugger all I can do about it other than still supporting them and hanging on for the ride.

I know. Likewise. I wanted to express the depth of my frustration and annoyance in a way that would provoke posters to reasoned argument - sadly, with a couple of exceptions this appears to be beyond them.

Out of interest, can anyone offer a reasoned argument that Mandaric has any idea what he's doing? And suggest how long the shortlist will be when the next manager gets the boot?

I know. Likewise. I wanted to express the depth of my frustration and annoyance in a way that would provoke posters to reasoned argument - sadly, with a couple of exceptions this appears to be beyond them.

Out of interest, can anyone offer a reasoned argument that Mandaric has any idea what he's doing? And suggest how long the shortlist will be when the next manager gets the boot?

Or you completely ****ed up and posted not a reasoned argument but a load of knee jerk reactionary shite?

I agree with Shara, M&M owns the club, and lets face it he will only make money if the team are succesful, its in his and our interests,so enjoy the ride.

Or you completely ****ed up and posted not a reasoned argument but a load of knee jerk reactionary shite?

<Very patiently, as if to a child>

Well, that will be why I waited until I had had time to think isn't it? Because it was a knee jerk... oh wait a minute, that's not what knee jerk means at all in fact. Try again.

Well, that will be why I waited until I had had time to think isn't it? Because it was a knee jerk... oh wait a minute, that's not what knee jerk means at all in fact. Try again.

I think we can close the book on pompous post of the year.

I think we can close the book on pompous post of the year.

Fair enough, but as enough people (including you) have contributed nothing apart from ill-mannered (and unfunny) abuse, you'll excuse me if I resort to world weary sarcasm in response :icon_lol:

If it wasn't knee jerk then it is even less understandable

Has he gone yet?

I have and it has cleaned out the safe house

Thanks for that atothez I was worried you were holding it in, you would have just been storing up trouble for later.

If it wasn't knee jerk then it is even less understandable

I think to be honest I'm a bit shocked that my enthusiasm has dipped so low when I've stuck it out through the three crap seasons preceding this one, and I'm trying to work out why. The reasons to be very cynical, to say the least, about Mandaric are in plain sight and always have been - recent events very much call his competence into question as well. I'm surprised there aren't more alarm bells ringing among posters.

I think to be honest I'm a bit shocked that my enthusiasm has dipped so low when I've stuck it out through the three crap seasons preceding this one, and I'm trying to work out why. The reasons to be very cynical, to say the least, about Mandaric are in plain sight and always have been - recent events very much call his competence into question as well. I'm surprised there aren't more alarm bells ringing among posters.

All of that may be true but I think we would have to concede he is an improvement on the previous regime if only because he has invested in the squad.

If we accept that to be true then I would like to know when you started a thread to get the last lot out. ;)

Im didnt want megson but we have him now so lets surport him. Im seeing the fact he took forest down as a positive, shocked no one else agrees;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669