March Manager Of The Month - Nigel Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no jinx from the award it seems, or is that only the first time in a season that you win it? Statto?

Where is everyone?

NP looked as relaxed as I've ever seen him post match last night on his interview. He finally let his guard down. He trusts this lot and has probably felt assured of promotion for many weeks. I hope he is getting plenty of help beind the scenes in making plans for next season. You don't get this 'start' time wise very often. We need to use it to our best advantage.

Is it just me or did the final answer suggest that maybe he wont be high enough profile for us in the Premier League?

Probably me just hearing it differently.

I don't think we can read anything into that. With all due respect, Top's English is not the best and I suspect what he thinks and what he actually says is sometimes a little different. Hope that I'm not coming across as a patronising nob end here!

I don't think we can read anything into that. With all due respect, Top's English is not the best and I suspect what he thinks and what he actually says is sometimes a little different. Hope that I'm not coming across as a patronising nob end here!

I think you may well be right

I was going to say the same though I'm not sure how much that backs you up!

It wasn't the most convincing answer but throughout the whole interview, you could tell he was struggling a bit at times so I think it would be harsh to read too much into it.

Credit to him for coming out and discussing it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669