Martin Allen - News Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have more faith in Martin Allen than I do in Mandaric, I know Mandy is the one with the money that's helped the financial status of our club, but he should give MA the benefit of the doubt and leave the hiring and firing to him.

bit of a silly statement is that, care to elaborate on it for us......:102:

Martin Allen - A no-nonsense unrpoven manager with a reputation of moving clubs quickly if it's the better option for him. VRS. Milan Mandaric - A completely proven Chairman who's drive and desire is to get City in the top flight and fast. His track record with this can not be argued.

Yeah. I think it's salient to go with MA.

bit of a silly statement is that, care to elaborate on it for us......:102:

According to my sources, the problem between MM and MA2 regarding transfers is unlikely to get any better as MM is sourcing most of his transfers through Barry Silkman and a Hungarian agent, and that was the case even when Mackay was around.

Milan Mandaric - A completely proven Chairman who's drive and desire is to get City in the top flight and fast. His track record with this can not be argued.

The only reason Pompey were succesful was because of HR. When HR left because of MMs new serbian or whatever sporting director they had 3 different managers MM appointed, none of them were any good and it was the return of HR and the new owner who got Pompey to stay up
:102:

The only reason Pompey were succesful was because of HR. When HR left because of MMs new serbian or whatever sporting director they had 3 different managers MM appointed, none of them were any good and it was the return of HR and the new owner who got Pompey to stay up
:102:

And it was MM who appointed and bank-rolled him. Alain Perrin didn't do as bad a job as is perceived either.....

And it was MM who appointed and bank-rolled him. Alain Perrin didn't do as bad a job as is perceived either.....

MM is putting the money in but whos spending it we dont know. MA has had 3 games with 1 win 1 draw and 1 defeat
Give the man a chance for **** sake. I can go a few more seasons in the championship and it was originally a 3 year plan.

Also the league is alot better now than when us and Pompey got promoted the first time

MM is putting the money in but whos spending it we dont know. MA has had 3 games with 1 win 1 draw and 1 defeat
Give the man a chance for **** sake. I can go a few more seasons in the championship and it was originally a 3 year plan.

Also the league is alot better now than when us and Pompey got promoted the first time

Excuse me? I am behind MA. Read my posts properly and you will know that before jumping on that particular bandwagon. Prick.

can someone tell me if mm has come out and backed ma.
the talk about him being replaced has been on just about every sports media.if he has and ive missed it,ignore my question.if he hasnt i fear the worst for a certain ma :eek:

Excuse me? I am behind MA. Read my posts properly and you will know that before jumping on that particular bandwagon. Prick.

i appogise, but their are still some people who think MM is the all knowing saviour of leicester when he could **** us up worst than before

Wanker;)

can someone tell me if mm has come out and backed ma.
the talk about him being replaced has been on just about every sports media.if he has and ive missed it,ignore my question.if he hasnt i fear the worst for a certain ma :eek:

No backing for MA yet

i appogise, but their are still some people who think MM is the all knowing saviour of leicester when he could **** us up worst than before

Wanker;)

True - it's good to be cautious, many people hated the way he took over. I am on his side because we just have to be, but from the second-half at Palace I am very much on MAs side too. I really believe we need some seasons of stability now...

Cock...

True - it's good to be cautious, many people hated the way he took over. I am on his side because we just have to be, but from the second-half at Palace I am very much on MAs side too. I really believe we need some seasons of stability now...

Cock...

Im even more on MAs side because of the names who have been linked to replacing him
Warnock(useless ****)
Reid(old has been)
Megson(forest reject and all round shite)]
Roeder(twat)
even Brian Little has got a mention

Arse hole

Im even more on MAs side because of the names who have been linked to replacing him
Warnock(useless ****)
Reid(old has been)
Megson(forest reject and all round shite)]
Roeder(twat)
even Brian Little has got a mention

Arse hole

Only Paul Jewell would get me half-interested.

Twat.

Not sure he would work for MM to be fair.

Crackshafter

Warnock seems the only manager MM wants as he wanted him at Pompey and didnt give him the leicester job because we all hate him

Mug

Warnock seems the only manager MM wants as he wanted him at Pompey and didnt give him the leicester job because we all hate him

Mug

Seems a surprise he would consider working with a character like Wankcock isn't it?

Wankcloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00