Martin Allen - News Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
(For the record, Melts just said he was .... camp....)

I too am with MM on this and have been since he took over our club. His aims, like mine, are to see Foxes battling at the highest levels....

I thought MA made some very strong decisions yesterday. After Hendersons apparently match winning performance in mid-week it would have been easy for him to keep him in the side until he gave him a reason to drop him even though we all know Henderson is not a promotion winning keeper. I was surprised but pleased that Fulop was in the side straight away.

MA also made substitutions at the right time that nearly won us the game. It is refreshing to have a manager that is positive and strong enough to make these calls. I'm sure us, the fans will give him a fair chance and I hope MM does too.

I also suspect that due to the sacking of the Backroom Boys and the suspicion that some of the new purchases may appear inferior.

Have I missed it whilst on holiday or has nobody ever really done any investigation into the whole Mackay saga?

I thought MA made some very strong decisions yesterday. After Hendersons apparently match winning performance in mid-week it would have been easy for him to keep him in the side until he gave him a reason to drop him even though we all know Henderson is not a promotion winning keeper. I was surprised but pleased that Fulop was in the side straight away.

MA also made substitutions at the right time that nearly won us the game. It is refreshing to have a manager that is positive and strong enough to make these calls. I'm sure us, the fans will give him a fair chance and I hope MM does too.

He made them to correct the ridiculous errors that he had made in his original team selection

I was surprised to see Sheehan playing pushed up on the left, with MDV, I guess I was hoping to see something I had only seen twice before against Charlton and Spurs. Didn't though....

I was surprised to see Sheehan playing pushed up on the left, with MDV, I guess I was hoping to see something I had only seen twice before against Charlton and Spurs. Didn't though....

Surprised !!

Feckin' understatement of the year, mate

The man's demented

Im still staggered at the fact; Nielson and Hellings both signed for us under MA and then we get another GK and play Sheenan. He also see's MDV as a first team player. Im suprised Maybury hasn't had a look in yet. These old cast offs are getting the team over some of those that signed for us in the summer. They must be f*****g sh*t signings. I hope they are all working hard on the training ground.

Still saw a lot of improvements 2nd half Homey pants.

Could have seen them first half if the prick hadn't stuck that useless twat up front, and Sheehan (FFS) on the left

He doesn't have a feckin' clue, I'm convinced of it

It would appear Jessel that the main sources for the recommendations on the signings of Neilson and Hellings has been sacked. This may be for other unrelated reasons.....more sinister in our game, or...It's that Mr Mackay is of the 'I think Junior Lewis has got what it takes to be a great midfielder' school.

It would appear Jessel that the main sources for the recommendations on the signings of Neilson and Hellings has been sacked. This may be for other unrelated reasons.....more sinister in our game, or...It's that Mr Mackay is of the 'I think Junior Lewis has got what it takes to be a great midfielder' school.

Makes sense. I hope this Mr Mackay bloke gets a job at Crystal Palace; seems to be the place for "men" who sign useless players.

He doesn't have a feckin' clue, I'm convinced of it

FFS, can't we just get behind the bloke and support rather than slag off all the time? At least give him more than a couple of games fer heavens sake.

FFS, can't we just get behind the bloke and support rather than slag off all the time? At least give him more than a couple of games fer heavens sake.

Lose against Forest and thats it!

Personally I have more faith in Martin Allen than I do in Mandaric, I know Mandy is the one with the money that's helped the financial status of our club, but he should give MA the benefit of the doubt and leave the hiring and firing to him.

Personally I have more faith in Martin Allen than I do in Mandaric, I know Mandy is the one with the money that's helped the financial status of our club, but he should give MA the benefit of the doubt and leave the hiring and firing to him.

Not in a month of Sundays. :confused:

I wasn't, I thought he did well pre-season and was one of the few players to come out of the Accrington match with any credit.

Didn't go to Palace though so don't know how bad he played there.

Oh right, I missed that - he wasn't noticeably 'bad' but Porter when he came on was a massive boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00