• Yes i do

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • No i dont - State answer below

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

this thread is based on a poll, at the moment i have read alot of mixed feelings, i personally think martin allen is going to be a great appointment, espically with his high winning ratio and his not losing ratio. i am looking forward to him being the manager should it be true that he is fav to takeover

Not only do I do not want him - but I also predict that those who do want him will be calling for his head before very long - just like the last manger - and the one before that - and the one bef...

Not only do I do not want him - but I also predict that those who do want him will be calling for his head before very long - just like the last manger - and the one before that - and the one bef...

About right that, I would think

...OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Leicester City have today confirmed that they have been given permission by MK Dons to speak to Martin Allen with regards to the vacant managerial position at the Walkers Stadium.

Chairman Milan Mandaric has drawn up a short-list of managers as he continues in his search for a new boss.

And Mandaric will now hold formal talks with Allen later this week as part of the ongoing recruitment process.

... I knew they would catch up eventually!

That's the natural process of a football fan.

Who would you want Boc, out of interest?

There have been better names bandied about in the past week. I would have preferred quite a few of them.

Martin Allen is set to be named new manager in a matter of Hours, according to the mirror, he would have got the job today but sheffield took the press conference space so we have to have the next avialable time ;)

Not my first choice, would have preferred Warnock because he has been there and seen it and got the t-shirt. Would have loved to see us snare Billy Davies but that was a pipe dream.

However if MM decides that MA is the man then I will support him and keep an open mind, however his lack of experience at this level does concern me.

Just like to add that I had similar reservations about Martin O'Neill when he was appointed, I wanted Mike Walker to get the job. I also thought that the appointments of Peter Taylor and Micky Adams were top notch appointments so it shows how little I know.

Last edited:
That's the spirit...

How would you expect me to react to what I believe is a very poor appointment?

And I won't be the only one who thinks this in 6 months time after we have suffered his style of 'football'.

Martin Allen is set to be named new manager in a matter of Hours, according to the mirror, he would have got the job today but sheffield took the press conference space so we have to have the next avialable time ;)

Are we to believe that SSN and the BBC only have one camera each; that the newspapers only have one sports reporter?

I think it shows how far down the shitter this club have now gone that some people are excited that we might have the chance of Allen or Warnock as manager, it really beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669