Do You want Martin Allen as the Leicester City Manager

• Yes i do

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • No i dont - State answer below

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it shows how far down the shitter this club have now gone that some people are excited that we might have the chance of Allen or Warnock as manager, it really beggars belief.

As opposed to Sven OX?

Wilco were awesome by the way....

Could do a job certainly. I'd rather have Johnson or Newell, but I'd rather have Allen than an old duffer like Warnock.

If anyone was a GENUINE Leicester fan they would support whoever. Give the guy a chance ffs.

As opposed to Sven OX?

Wilco were awesome by the way....

Did you go last night or Sunday, I was there Sunday and had to suffer the sight of Russell Brand dancing like he was on drugs

oh...

like bocadillo, i'm just really disappointed. for the first time in 4-5 years i hoped MM would get me excited about a news season, instead we have a low league manager who though successful in the last 3 years gives little indication of being successful if we are ever to get near the premiership.

Question - what gems will he bring from his previous clubs. Sheff U get B Kidd as part of their backroom staff, we get Dave Hockaday and Adrian Whitbread.

Plus, how's 'Maddog' going to get on with a chairman who likes to choose the new signings (anyone ex-Portsmouth - look forward to Terry Fenwick joining soon.)

I think it shows how far down the shitter this club have now gone that some people are excited that we might have the chance of Allen or Warnock as manager, it really beggars belief.

Yea i agree, i remember the good old days when we appointed the best managers in football because we were so attractive, remember that M O'neil, he was probably the best manager in the country when we got him.

I cannot believe leicester city now have to start going to the lower leagues for managers :icon_roll

what i dont believe is that the fav to be the manager is getting slated and he hasnt even started the job, not everyone fan would be happy with who ever the manager is but you are supporting the team and the club, which includes the manager, i dont care who the manager is as long as he brings success to the club so we can go up the league i wish we go straight up this season but after 3 poor season MA if he is the manager is going to have a hard job, but i will be supporting him and the team

are you telling me everyone will agree with the new manager no and thats football everyone has there own opinion and we have seen that by the polls, MM is the man at the moment, he decides whats right and whats not if he thought this was not a right move to bring success in three years and earn him some money then he wouldn't do it,

i support LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, everyone that is apart of it and every player that puts the LCFC shirt on, this is our club and it is MM club, he is doing the best for the club and the fans

like bocadillo, i'm just really disappointed. for the first time in 4-5 years i hoped MM would get me excited about a news season, instead we have a low league manager who though successful in the last 3 years gives little indication of being successful if we are ever to get near the premiership.

Question - what gems will he bring from his previous clubs. Sheff U get B Kidd as part of their backroom staff, we get Dave Hockaday and Adrian Whitbread.

Plus, how's 'Maddog' going to get on with a chairman who likes to choose the new signings (anyone ex-Portsmouth - look forward to Terry Fenwick joining soon.)

Yes, he is an unknown quantity but MM wouldn't appoint him if he thought he wasn't going to do a good job.

Hockaday and Whitbread aren't household names like Kidd and McCall etc...but they're part of his team and they all work together. At least 'Mad Dog' runs a club like it should be run and he wont stand for any shit...

He wasn't my first choice but I think he desrves a chance

Yeah - low league appointments are rubbish aren't they?

What a load of cock.

i know, i would've thought we should try and get that Alex ferguson down here for talks, he's had a good record, but i dont think he's experienced enough in this division.

Last edited:
i know, i would of thought we should try and get that Alex ferguson down here for talks, he's had a good record, but i dont think he's experienced enough in this division.

Yeah, or perhaps Koeman, Sven, etc...

People are mad. Just proves there's no way to make everyone happy.

If he gets the job I'll be pleased. I like the idea to be fair, he gets my vote above Ince, Warncock, Worthington etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669