• Yes i do

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • No i dont - State answer below

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
random question:

I remember seeing a manager on the t.v a few months ago almost orchistrating (sp) the crowd getting one stand to chant something followed by a different stand, was this Martin Allen?

So if you think he's going to change his style, how do you know he'll be any good at a new style?

Some of the criticisms from the Brentford fans were related to not having the ability to change his game plan, and his motivational effects wearing off after a while, which makes it sound like he could be a good manager for a year or so, but not long term.

Worryingly sounds like another Adams, Levein and Kelly, hopefully he will prove us wrong, lets give him a chance and judge him on what he produces here.

Well I hope he's okay.... cos he's got a lot on his plate with the dross we have here, kicking arses is one palpable method but........I'm sitting on the fence on this one :102:

Well I hope he's okay.... cos he's got a lot on his plate with the dross we have here, kicking arses is one palpable method but........I'm sitting on the fence on this one :102:

shall i get you a chair matey?

Can I join you. I will support the team all the way but I need a bit more convincing that it is a good appointment. At least we will see a bit of passion on the touchline though.

Can I join you. I will support the team all the way but I need a bit more convincing that it is a good appointment. At least we will see a bit of passion on the touchline though.

You will have to bring your own chair though, spanky is running out.

I think that we are getting Martin Allen because neither Coleman or Warnock wanted it.

Might be something in that.....?

Not claiming to know anything to confirm or deny that but, particularly with Warnock, it does seem slightly odd nothing has been announced either way.

Splinters in arse time for me also.
It is not done and dusted as MM might talk to him and decide no, he has got the bite we need, but does seem (from what I have read this morning) to be a one trick pony ala CL, RK.
I would like someone with more experience of this level and higher if possible as we have been down the route of 'up and coming' many times, but I will pass judgement after seeing the players we sign and after a few games.

Not only do I do not want him - but I also predict that those who do want him will be calling for his head before very long - just like the last manger - and the one before that - and the one bef...
calling for the managers head is all part and parcel of the game FFS......

Whats the point in having a manager you are pleased with, because you will then distrust him anyway for covering things up so as you wont call for his head, and if he isnt covering things up you wont believe him anyway....... fecking managers..

IMO Allen is on a par with Ince, done an average job in lower leagues but not proven themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00