Speculation Matt Derbyshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

In talks with us according to a players father in law.

Last edited:

indierich06

This would be awesome if true, I think I mentioned him as a possible signing when he was on loan in Greece(?) - more than good enough for the Championship.

Babylon

It's true, very reliable source.

He reckons 90% chance of signing??!?

indierich06

Brilliant news. Even if he does have a sheepshagger's surname!

Longcliffe

I think he would be a fair signing. I hope Sven has a look at Jordan Mutch who played well on loan for Watford last season.

tedfoxxx

Gerrimin.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Polite request to player threads posters:

Not all of us know who all the players at all the clubs are. A simple Matt Derbyshire, 25, Birmingham City striker will, I am sure, save quite a few people from having to Google to find out who he is.

floppus

Worse goal record than Yann Kermogant............... (admittedly in a higher grade of footie). A few humps short of a Yak.

M17TT C

Much more like it - would much prefer us to sign the likes of Nugent, Derbyshire or Maynard than Yakubu!!

Now could just do with a few defenders being signed!!

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Does he run around a lot and chase the ball? If not Alan Young might not take to him so well.

I noticed in the Mercury article, Young also thinks Bamba is crap because he tries to control the ball and distribute it to our players, rather than being a 'proper' centre-back and playing random head tennis with it!

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Polite request to player threads posters:

Not all of us know who all the players at all the clubs are. A simple Matt Derbyshire, 25, Birmingham City striker will, I am sure, save quite a few people from having to Google to find out who he is.
:icon_conf I would have thought you'd know who he was. Technically still an Olympiakos player.

Does anyone know if there are any other players who've turned out for both Great Harwood Town and Olympiakos?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Much more like it - would much prefer us to sign the likes of Nugent, Derbyshire or Maynard than Yakubu!!

Now could just do with a few defenders being signed!!
Why, what's wrong with Yakubu? If you can answer that question seriously, I'll give you a million quid in Monopoly money.

M17TT C

Why, what's wrong with Yakubu? If you can answer that question seriously, I'll give you a million quid in Monopoly money.

I would but I have no need for a million quid in monopoly money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670