Matt Jones - Does he have anything to offer?

Matt Jones - Does he have anything to offer?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
ScarboroughFox said:
If you read the other threads you would know i think Matt Jones has a lot to offer

But you can't support your side of the argument very well though................ :p

true, but its hard to get in words how i feel! :? 8) :roll:

Just admit - Jones is shit!

Why do you think he's so good :?: :?

I hope ur right SF...

I'd be happy to admit I was wrong if MJ ever gets his arse into gear...

I honestly believe that Matt Jones can be a good footballer again, he was a great talent at Leeds and I don't care what any of you say. Ask any Leeds fan and they will tell you he had all the attributes to become a decent player, he might not have warranted a £3 million bid, but back then those sort of buys were the norm! and who would argue that Matt Piper was worth £3 million when Sunderland signed him from us, but we definately know he is capable of becoming a good player but he's been injured almost for his entire time at Sunderland. Matt Jones hasn't lived up to his expectations at Leicester, but to say he is useless would be unfair because it's obvious he has some talent. He has been dogged with injuries and to be fair has just milked his money, but I think give him a few years where he's free of injury and he will be a shit hot player.

Alot of the people slagging Jones off, I can't argue with coz he has been less than impressive since he's jopined us! but often players have 'mares at some clubs and go on to be great players, Man Utd once tried to sign Jones and he can't be that shit if Fergie wanted him. Players like Andy Impey get your blessing, but Jones who can play abit doesn't coz he's been injured for fcukin ages and can be abit too flamboyant at times! I know who i'd rather have anyday!

Matt Jones will be a good player again, mark my words. A girl who I used to be quite friendly with has been shagging him, he only got married like 2 months ago aswell. Dirty boy, but still got the goods to be a good footballer.

John Curtis played for Man Yoo a few times - Does that make him a good player? No. Just because Fergie was interested in him, doesn't mean you should think he's some sort of talent. Leeds fans didn't think he was that impressive. He wasn't even a regular in the team. He didn't play that much for them and most of his appearances were off the bench.

What do you think Jones' best qualities are?

Scowcroft said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Go Malf tell him, ive tried but hes a worm, a big fat juicey worm.

You just can't win arguments.......... :lol:

Shut it!!!

Losing your 8)

Have you seen the poll? 7-4 in favour of Jones being a complete tit.

Wow 11 out of the 30-50 that post on here!! its not over till the fat Scowy sings.! :wink:

Matt Jones could of been a quality player, things just didnt work.
Like Thatcher, Spurs thopught he was shit, he just didnt fit, hes quality player now. :)

Get rid, move on micky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4387
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366