Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was feel genuinely excited by this potential signing. I then looked at a Reading forum, to see that they think 5 million is a joke and Mills is massively overrated.

Well I was feel genuinely excited by this potential signing. I then looked at a Reading forum, to see that they think 5 million is a joke and Mills is massively overrated.

They need it. Confirmed by their local radio that the transfer fee will fill a 'black hole' made by gambling on last year's budget.

Nice to hear as well that he requested to speak to us. Means we're turning heads.

I just copied Hazzman's spelling assuming it was right. I haven't learnt how to spell or pronounce his name yet, I've just glossed over it in text.

Stringer: "Matt Mills has a lovely leather jacket on, don't think he did his medical in that. The King Power stadium is buzzing"

He looks a good player from what I saw in the playoffs and I don't care how much we spend so works well for me.

**** me chaps, that is one serious looking team you are having built there, if they gel together you will romp the league
I don't know about you, but I'm asking for a refund on my season ticket unless our lot immediately splash £20m bucks on this calibre of player instead of a load of Jocks and a Forest reject.
We are not worthy to play in the same league.

I congratulate Leicester on your assured promotion. Surely nothing can stop you. Not even me starting a pre match thread.

I don't know about you, but I'm asking for a refund on my season ticket unless our lot immediately splash £20m bucks on this calibre of player instead of a load of Jocks and a Forest reject.
We are not worthy to play in the same league.

I congratulate Leicester on your assured promotion. Surely nothing can stop you. Not even me starting a pre match thread.

A fair few Forest fans are comparing our ever growning squad to yours of last season - and then pointing out what you accomplished.

My answer would be .... a far more than we did!

I'd take a playoff place !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00