Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty quick if he has.

I think a local Reading journo said he only left Readings training ground around 11.30am
The fact we released the info we did on the OS makes me think it was all agreed terms wise before he even got here.

The fact we released the info we did on the OS makes me think it was all agreed terms wise before he even got here.

Yes as per the CMS proposed move. I can't for one minute believe a player would even consider the move if his agent hadn't already agreed the wages department.

Welcome Mills :038:

The price doesnt bother me at all.

At his age we could easily make our money back in the future if not more.

Or if he flops, we could sell him to Runcorn for a bag of M&M's and a meat and potato pie.

Not understanding all the Bert hating - only trying to provide info to others that they may not know already. Obviously the majority on this board have much better contacts within the club and get much more up to date info but for a lot, he's a very good source for accurate info before it reaches the media.

Obviously he's gonna get some things wrong but no one is perfect - not even me!!

Last edited:
For whatever reason, this is the first signing that has genuinely impressed me. (I know that sounds harsh, it's not meant to)

Good work.

Stringer: Matt Mills will be a #lcfc player in the coming hours but which other former international is Sven after? Tune into 104.9fm from 5pm

Not understanding all the Bert hating - only trying to provide info to others that they may not know already. Obviously the majority on this board have much better contacts within the club and get much more up to date info but for a lot, he's a very good source for accurate info before it reaches the media.

Obviously he's gonna get some things wrong but no one is perfect - not even me!!

FT love him.

I wish we had a Bert :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00