Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree...I'm just speculating that he may, in fact, be an OK player. It was patently obvious that Lamey was shit...I don't think we can say the same for Moreno.

It was a very odd transfer. Sousa said he was a DMC and yet played him at CB. He looked like a player that needed to settle but didn't stand out as bad as Lamey or any of the other rabid morons we have had in the past.

I remember he came very highly rated at the time as well.

It was a very odd transfer. Sousa said he was a DMC and yet played him at CB. He looked like a player that needed to settle but didn't stand out as bad as Lamey or any of the other rabid morons we have had in the past.

What the feck is a DMC?
Ooh, let's change the world by joining a Facebook group.

I ****ing hate people.

What the feck is a DMC?
399px-CUN2008_Oscar_party_Darryl_DCM_McDaniels.jpg

Come on Kingy. Your fans expect better of you.

I thought for a moment that CB was centr back until I realised that if you meant centre back you would have written centre back. . A CB is a kind of radio
I wondered if a DMC was some kind of obscure millitary medal perhaps won by Moreno fighting in the jungles of Angola. I went to Wikipedia . - there is no such thing as a DMC.

Why have you adopted the EOAUTYO - English of an underachieving twelve year old.

Who's in it? Apart from twats with more ambition than talent, obviously.

Well, Gary Barlow has joined the judging panel so I shall be watching just for him :)

Other than that, talentless twats as you've said.

Last edited:
Back to Matt Mills, and sorry if this has already been pointed out, but in the interview which is now on LCFC Player, he clears up the debate about whether he was born in Leicester or not. His parents moved from Swindon to Rothley, he was born in Leicester, and moved back to Swindon a couple of years later.

So there you have it. Important stuff.

Back to Matt Mills, and sorry if this has already been pointed out, but in the interview which is now on LCFC Player, he clears up the debate about whether he was born in Leicester or not. His parents moved from Swindon to Rothley, he was born in Leicester, and moved back to Swindon a couple of years later.

So there you have it. Important stuff.

Does he clear up the debate about the identity of his father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669