Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest after him (just been posted in another thread) - Would be a great addition IMO.

How's the junior fox? Lined up his first game yet?

He is marvellous Notts, cant believe he is 13months old already!!!! Not got his 1st game lined up yet though :icon_bigg

Forest after him (just been posted in another thread) - Would be a great addition IMO.

How's the junior fox? Lined up his first game yet?

As my Forest supporting acquaintance said 'they cannot keep up' with us. Let's just have a look at him to piss the red nosed Bastards off.

Last edited:
Unsure on this as never seen him play but everyone seems to be pitching a tent over him so must be a good signing. Can't help but think that it is a very high price to pay though, especially seeing as a pair of Premier & Champions league winning defenders were sold for just 1mill more! Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing though as no reason why Mills can't be the next Scott Dann in a few years!!

For me we need a front-man, winger and defender who can cover centre half and full back.

Maynard, Mee and A N Other...

Then on to removing the deadwood that is Moreno, Kennedy, Neilsen et al.

We need a right-back far more than a left-back if Ball and Tunchev are to sign up, both of whom can play left-back, but we'd still have only Peltier at RB (assuming Neilson won't play again), so I'd rather get a right-back in over Mee.

We need a right-back far more than a left-back if Ball and Tunchev are to sign up, both of whom can play left-back, but we'd still have only Peltier at RB (assuming Neilson won't play again), so I'd rather get a right-back in over Mee.

I think Abe can play at RB, as can Oakley?

I would suggest he was only on the bench for lack of better options, else SGE would have brought him on at least once, you'd have thought.

Last edited:
I would suggest he was only on the bench for lack of better options, else SGE would have brought him on at least once, you'd have thought.

Oh I agree...I'm just speculating that he may, in fact, be an OK player. It was patently obvious that Lamey was shit...I don't think we can say the same for Moreno.

Was on the bench about 30 times wasn't he?

He was played out of position in a shitshower of a side...I don't think anyone knows if he is good or not.

If defenders who can't head a ball, who are weak, and when taking free kicks from 60 yards decide to shoot are you kind of thing Miles, I suspect you'll love Moreno as much as I love Frenchmen who have incredible youtube videos, sensational volleying stats on fifa, but **** up penalties in big matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669