Matt Oakley confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the heck seen this happening. Welcome Matt hahaha........

Looking like a promising team for tomorrows game, give 'em 30 seconds to gel then 3 - 0 to Leicester.....

Getting more and more optimistic everyday;)

The thing that worries me is that with so many new signings coming in will we be able to get some teamwork happening? It's going to be an interesting game IMO.

It will certainly take a lot to match the excellent teamwork demonstrated over the past few weeks......

It will certainly take a lot to match the excellent teamwork demonstrated over the past few weeks......

I can see Alex's chastisement has had a remarkable effect. :icon_bigg

The thing that worries me is that with so many new signings coming in will we be able to get some teamwork happening?

The thing that worries me is that IH appears to be doing exactly what he said he wouldn't.

When he arrived he criticised number of signings we made in the summer, saying you shouldn't make so many changes to a team so quickly. But he now seems to be going down the same road. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut from time to time so he doesn't end up looking stupid.

Top stuff, well done to IH for convincing him to come to us over what would have been undoubtedly higher placed teams.

The thing that worries me is that IH appears to be doing exactly what he said he wouldn't.

When he arrived he criticised number of signings we made in the summer, saying you shouldn't make so many changes to a team so quickly. But he now seems to be going down the same road. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut from time to time so he doesn't end up looking stupid.

Very true.

I'm pretty sure no manager would like to bring in so many players. But
I think he's realised what everyone on here although knew...we've got a crap squad that needed changing. Its forced his hand.

Oh you will be for it now...

We made about 13 in the summer didn't we... pah... 6 is nothing :icon_wink

This proves to me just how shite paul jewell is as a manager, He signs savage for £1.5m and sells oakley for £500.000!!:icon_eek:

The thing that worries me is that with so many new signings coming in will we be able to get some teamwork happening? It's going to be an interesting game IMO.

They come at quite a good time though in that we only have 3 games between now and the end of the month. At least it's not like the last couple of months where we've had midweek games every week as well.
At least they've actually got some time between now and the end of the month to work on things in training, rather than just being thrown into matches with no chance to fix problems.
And all of the new signings should hopefully have help settling in anyway. The 2 Hungarians have already been here on trial, and will help each other. Oakley and Howard coming from Derby, Hayles has already worked with Ollie for a long time and Alnwick knows a few of the players from the England setup.

Oakley should be a good signing. Excited about this one, and hopefully it brings out more in Clemence too. Hopefully helps Howard as well.

he did say that untill he found out how much shit he was stuck with so he had to make these changes, we finally have a midfield and experience in the team, i dont think gelling would be the problem with the experience players and new players, all the players that have signed all want to play for leicester and want to achieve, this will be a reality check for some our current players thinking they can pass with a bad performance, times are changing and this is good!!

We're definetely making more signings than I would've expected. I thought 4/5 at most, but we've already got 6 with more to come (Osbourne at the very least!)

I think the longer he's been here though the more Holloway has realised how shit the players we've got are and that while not ideal, a lot of changes were needed. And Mandaric isn't exactly like to give him a long time with the excuse that "well I didn't want to buy too many players in one go".

& then he got a proper look at what he had to work with & that went out the window! im confident we need this :023:

Is Osbourne still coming too? We won't recognise the team soon. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670