Matt Oakley confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What A Bloody Great Signing, I Cannot Believe It

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Get In You Bastards.

saw the interview on world another on the "emergency loan" system so he can play tommorow. Think he was pissed off at leaving derby but bloody good deal for us.

Does anybody know why derby are selling him if he is so good?And what is the derby fans responce?

Last edited:
Derbyscum have today signed Hossan Ghaly I believe, I will try and find some reaction.

Your thoughts on this signing Melts?
I don't know much about him TBH, alex.

Captain of a Premier league club so must have some pedigree and a midfielder which we desperately need, but I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him play a few games.

Certainly not a bad signing on first impression.

On the sites i've seen they seemed surprised. Said he was one of the better performers this year, but his head tended to drop when they were losing. Mostly comments of he's a cracking player in the CCC.

ghaly (fat, lazy, attitude) and savage (injured for ages) aren't awesome signings, so unless they've agreed to keep Giles Barnes until the end of the season before selling to one of the clubs chasing him, i can't understand why they would let their skipper go unless either they thinks he's done for, or if he's is unhappy at being 1 of four midfielders.
Could be a silly move from Jewell.

Below is a quote from a Derby fan that sums it up nicely for me, the foresight to next year is certainly true.

Shocking decision! Sell our best player this season and also the best striker we had that would perform in the Championship next season. To make matters worse we sell them to Leicester and buy their ex-donkey Savage. £500K for Oakley and we pay £1.5m for Savage. Shambles.

Below is a quote from a Derby fan that sums it up nicely for me, the foresight to next year is certainly true.

Shocking decision! Sell our best player this season and also the best striker we had that would perform in the Championship next season. To make matters worse we sell them to Leicester and buy their ex-donkey Savage. £500K for Oakley and we pay £1.5m for Savage. Shambles.

:icon_bigg :038::038:

Great signing, no disrespects to the younger players, but they will learn from Oakley, skill, passion and a will to win, good one Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669