Mattock To WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted

****ing undisclosed transfer fees - worst thing in football! And I usually take that to mean we got shafted.

Oh well... Pearson has a great record in the transfer market so far, so hopefully he'll be given that money to strengthen :)

Fingers crossed we finish above WBA then.

Going on the league table at the moment he has made a huge mistake.

Let's all laugh at Mattock lalalala

good riddance....doesn't want to play for us so see ya later. Can't really see the ambition there though when the likes of Everton and West Ham were after him at one point

Last edited:
The only Leicester thing about JM is he is from Leicester, certainly doesn't support them. 1 of Liverpoooool and manure is his team.

I hear he is thick and his Dad is even thicker, all this is being driven by the agent.
JM's put on a few pounds and his attitude is stinking. (Don't ask how I know, cos I ain't gonna tell yer, so there).

See if he plays on Nov 7th.

The only Leicester thing about JM is he is from Leicester, certainly doesn't support them. 1 of Liverpoooool and manure is his team.

I hear he is thick and his Dad is even thicker, all this is being driven by the agent.
JM's put on a few pounds and his attitude is stinking. (Don't ask how I know, cos I ain't gonna tell yer, so there).

C'est la vie

I'm pretty sure he also likes to drown small puppies on his days off, so it's good riddance as far as I'm concerned

I'm pretty sure he also likes to drown small puppies on his days off, so it's good riddance as far as I'm concerned

who doesn't like moistening puppies!

Wasn't missed on Saturday. 1 or 2 million (figures quoted on here) would be good money for our second choice left back, who didn't really impress in League One.

Another example of NP only wanting to keep players who want to play for Leicester?

Get Simeon jackson in for a mill and mcgivern on loan,

sweet as a nut.

not that we need them with 'the horn' banging them in up front.

I bet it was Glen Stewart who told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673