Mattock To WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen him interviewed on SSN, confirmed he is thick as feck.

Apparently WBA play better football than us,have better players than us and have a better chance of getting to the premier league than us.

Apparently WBA play better football than us,have better players than us and have a better chance of getting to the premier league than us.

I'd probably agree with that TBH

its what you expect a player to say when joining another club :102::)

He's been interviewed on Sky Sports News, and came accross like a right prick.

He said he's a "Leicester lad", but he moved to West Brom because:

"They play better football"
"They have better players"
"All he wants to do is play better football with better players".

Talk about taking a dig at your ex-team mates. I would have picked Berner over him anyday.

EDIT: Sorry, took too long to post it.

And yes, he did sound as thick as 2 short planks.

Last edited:
Good riddance you greedy overrated tosser who has no loyalty, I hope you play shit and end up being a bench warmer, you dick.

Never liked you anyway, look at the league table mate step in the wrong direction, we are above the baggies !!

I'm not surprised by most of the stuff he said but taking a dig at former team-mates is a bit low, especially as I believe he said 'much better players' and a 'much better chance of playing in the Prem', not sure the adverb is necessary.

And they don't?

I guess it's about opinions but it sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason to join another club to me.

Last edited:
I assumed this was always about money rather than ambition.

Any educated guesses about the modern day equivalent of the 30 pieces of silver he has now taken?

I'm not surprised by most of the stuff he said but taking a dig at former team-mates is a bit low, especially as I believe he said 'much better players' and a 'much better chance of playing in the Prem', not sure the adverb is necessary.

Adverb?

Happens all the time, no point getting attached to the buggers. We do the same if we get the chance - I'm sure Lincoln would have liked to have kept N'Guessan. Having said that, Mattock's timing and quotes are stunningly ill-advised. Bye Joe, don't let your feet touch the ground on your way out!

First can people please STOP saying "You made a mistake, look at the table!" , FFS weve played 1 game!

Its like my Dad was laughing on Saturday because "in his day" they didnt draw up league tables till you were 5 games into the season.

Anyway- Berner was solid on Saturday and got forward well for the Peno.

We dont need Joe Mattock, so like everyone says, lets hope he falls on his arse and ends up in their reserves.

This move could easily have ruined his career, So heres hoping :081:

First can people please STOP saying "You made a mistake, look at the table!" , FFS weve played 1 game!

Its like my Dad was laughing on Saturday because "in his day" they didnt draw up league tables till you were 5 games into the season.

Anyway- Berner was solid on Saturday and got forward well for the Peno.

We dont need Joe Mattock, so like everyone says, lets hope he falls on his arse and ends up in their reserves.

This move could easily have ruined his career, So heres hoping :081:

He should have joined a big club like Newcastle or Preston North End!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363