Matty Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently dirty Leeds want Fryatt and Hammond on loan but are going to wait until we have a new manager in place.

They'd better be quick - it could be a shorter gap than any transer window.
It would be ideal for Fryatt to go out on loan, get back his confidence and appetite (not for food, by the look of him) and, hopefully, we would get back a class striker.

Pls dont send matty to leeds. the lad doesn't deserve that.

He could be sent there to play shit each week to piss off wise and get leeds down to league 2 and hopefully cripple there club forever.

Or we could just send hammond, maybe chuck in maybury for free?

DJ has scored as many goals already this season as Fryatt did in the whole of last season.

For me, they're the only numbers that count.

DJ has scored as many goals already this season as Fryatt did in the whole of last season.

For me, they're the only numbers that count.

But you can only score goalswhen you play. Fryatt has done that when picked even though it's the ressies. You can't compare to DJ as his were in the first team, but I'm disappointed with his performances in general, lazy and hides away from the ball a lot. But unlike others I'd like see him & Matty given a run in the team then judge them on that.

Just watched the highlights from Monday's Res. game. Matty scored from 2 yards out must be on par now with DJ and claim a place on the bench.

DJ hasn't impressed so far but he is scoring, so I would sooner see him keep playing poorly and getting goals than see Fryatt come in, play well and not get goals

but I'd guess Fryatt would come in NOT play well and NOT score. agreed, campbell has the workrate of someone on incapacity benefit, but if he scores 1 in 2 games or 1 in 3 games as at present I'd keep him in. If it drops below -then I'd give someone else a chance but I still doubt that should be Fryatt. BTW, seen Fryatt pics re reserves and he looks a good half stone overweight - or more. He needs to knock about with MDV more than with good time girls - might get some weight loss tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669