McCarthy Plus Cash For Matt Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the boys at the Sun (who are reasonably adept at writing rubbish) may have it wrong and Charlton are offering Holland plus cash for McCarthy

And thats a much better deal :icon_roll:icon_wink

Just get more money for Paddy and sign Matty for free?

maybe the boys at the Sun (who are reasonably adept at writing rubbish) may have it wrong and Charlton are offering Holland plus cash for McCarthy

But as Holland is out of contract in three weeks, Charlton are in no position to offer him anywhere.

Holland clearly isnt signing a new deal at Charlton and I would say he has a deal tied up elsewhere.

I thought he was going to Portsmouth

Redknapp has already been quotes as saying, "'He's a good lad, a good player. I like him a lot. But he's not somebody I'm going for.'".

Redknapp has already been quotes as saying, "'He's a good lad, a good player. I like him a lot. But he's not somebody I'm going for.'".

Maybe it was Watford then,or did Boothroyd say ''I like him alot,he's a great lad but his shit smells'':102:

Leicester City captain Paul 'Paddy' McCarthy has been linked with a move to The Addicks.
The 24-year-old defender has one year left on his three year deal at Leicester, who are looking for a fee in the region of £1million.

McCarthy orginally came from Manchester City and became a favourite with the Leicester fans, due to his no-nonsense style of play

We want the money in unmarked bills and no further contact once the money is deposited, ;)

Pards in for Leicester's Paddy

By Floyd
Wednesday 6th June 2007
Leicester City captain Paul 'Paddy' McCarthy has been linked with a move to The Addicks.
The 24-year-old defender has one year left on his three year deal at Leicester, who are looking for a fee in the region of £1million.

McCarthy orginally came from Manchester City and became a favourite with the Leicester fans, due to his no-nonsense style of play.

YES PLEASE

By Floyd
Wednesday 6th June 2007

McCarthy orginally came from Manchester City and became a favourite with the Leicester fans, due to his no-nonsense style of play.

YES PLEASE

In other words, gets a red card every 3 games he plays :icon_roll

By Floyd
Wednesday 6th June 2007

YES PLEASE

Not a favourite with me, very poor discipline and getting 'carded' for dissent is just stupid.

Very happy to see N'Gotty, McAuley, Kisnorbo and ANO cover the back.

I used to like Paddy Mac until he got injured..he's off form and has anger management problems, £1m would be brilliant, but if it happens we MUST keep Kisnorbo.. he has been too good this season, should be made captain IMO. There are plenty of rumours about us today on the ever-so reliable: http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Last edited:
What is more anoying is when people place a perfectly good message to discuse a serious topic and someone hijacks the thread to discuse another topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566