McClaren resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of vitriol towards Steve Cotterill.
A few seasons ago when he was (supposedly) one of the many in the frame for our club, I thought yes please.

(Then again, when it was announced that we had a certain Peter Taylor as our new manager I was chuffed as feck. Those feelings didn't last long :()

i too thought he would be a good shout after his stint at Burnley, not done much for Portsmouth though.

Dear God in heaven, what are these dickheads doing to my beloved Forest. Devastated absolutely devastated.

Make the pain go away.

Can't understand it really, MON was always a realistic shout as well ;)

Dear God in heaven, what are these dickheads doing to my beloved Forest. Devastated absolutely devastated.

Make the pain go away.
Look on the bright side, think of the joy you'll bring to the likes of Stevenage, Wycombe and even Carlisle's supporters who'll have European Cup winners come a calling.

Make the pain go away.

Look on the bright side, think of the joy you'll bring to the likes of Stevenage, Wycombe and even Carlisle's supporters who'll have European Cup winners come a calling.

And you'll be able to while away the hours telling their fans about your history. They'll be enthralled.

And you'll be able to while away the hours telling their fans about your history. They'll be enthralled.
It's Peter Taylor, Cloughie time.
Peter Taylor, Cloughie time.

peanut.jpg

Superb game last night with the win being the cherry on top. battled well, closed down brilliantly and played football.

Mebbe I was wrong about cottagecheese - time will tell.

Superb game last night with the win being the cherry on top. battled well, closed down brilliantly and played football.

Mebbe I was wrong about cottagecheese - time will tell.

Cherry and cottagecheese? Does this have a meaning or is it yet another case of Predictive Texting's Revenge?

Whatever - it's good to see you cheerful again.

Wow, stunning ( messy ) win yesterday. Me be I was wrong about Cotterill.

Why? Did you say he was incapable of winning a single game?
Nope, I was against him coming to Forest, given the last 2 ( yes yes I know it's only 2 ) games then mebbe I was wrong.

Nope, I was against him coming to Forest, given the last 2 ( yes yes I know it's only 2 ) games then mebbe I was wrong.
So Rich, this has been a funny old weekend. Don't you just love football? Its twists and turn. Highs and lows. And the inevitable way stuff comes around full circle.

So Rich, this has been a funny old weekend. Don't you just love football? Its twists and turn. Highs and lows. And the inevitable way stuff comes around full circle.
Aye, never boring is it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670