McLeod..is he really that hot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo

Reporting in for duty chaps first post used to live in Oadby moved to the cold north some time ago with my job now in Harrogate near Leeds and may I just add how great it is that I won't be having to go to Elland Road next season to waych the mighty foxes dick the Leeds scum, down to Leauge 1 for them and that pratt Dennis Wise.

Article just released on teamtalk.com about McLeod and the interest he's generating from premiership clubs, have we got a chance and is he really that good and why hasen't anyone come in for him yet??

Reporting in for duty chaps first post used to live in Oadby moved to the cold north some time ago with my job now in Harrogate near Leeds and may I just add how great it is that I won't be having to go to Elland Road next season to waych the mighty foxes dick the Leeds scum, down to Leauge 1 for them and that pratt Dennis Wise.

Article just released on teamtalk.com about McLeod and the interest he's generating from premiership clubs, have we got a chance and is he really that good and why hasen't anyone come in for him yet??

Welcome Ringo! Is he that good? Well, he can't be any worse than the shower we had turning out for us last year.;)

why hasen't anyone come in for him yet??

Answers the question really. I mentioned before that a mate in Milton Keynes says he can score goals but thinks he is at his level, he is quite quick but no real skill to go with it. Touch like an elephant.

Bloody hell. There'll be an Odd Git next

IMO I think that mcleod has got the potential to become one of the hottest properties in the championship(if we can sign him.) i have seen him take on 5 players on the edge of the penalty box and then score.As long as he can adapt to the championship and we can convince him he would be better here than at a premiership team ...I would personally like to see him here rather than Robbie Fowler at least he would have the hunger for the game. MA has got a plan and if hes part of it imo we could be close to a play off position.

i reckon if we sign mccloud he will be proberbly one of the best players in the championship but of course if we dont sign him then he will be absolute rubbish and a waste of money:icon_bigg

i reckon if we sign mccloud he will be proberbly one of the best players in the championship but of course if we dont sign him then he will be absolute rubbish and a waste of money:icon_bigg

Your right:038: He is the sort of player that if you take a chance on he could get you 20+ goals and for £1m what a bargain. Unlike Campbell, valued at £2-2.5m he's got to get you 20+ IMO. I'd rather sign Mcleod than let one of our rivals sign him and watch him banging them in every week!

Is this the Lunatic Asylum in here or what??!! :081:

Some jokers in here!!

Is this the Lunatic Asylum in here or what??!! :081:

Some jokers in here!!

i say, i say, i say , did you hear the one about................................:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669