McLeod..is he really that hot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have people seen McLeod play or are they presuming that he is crap? I work with a Lincoln fan, who saw him 3 times last season and he insists that he has a decent touch and "a bit of class". Just wondering what people are basing their opinions on?

I take it you'd rather pay a shit load for Campbell then?

As I have said elsewhere, I think £2mill is possibly a bit too much for Deej, but I would rather us pay £2million for someone who will score goals at this level than £1.5million on someone who could score some goals.

I am not fussed who we sign be it Campbell or Mcleod as I have hardly seen either of them pay, and don't believe I am in any position to comment.

Campbell has the better first name though, Dudley. :biggrin:

I'd sooner have Ian Marshall! In the footballing sense, that is!

As I have said elsewhere, I think £2mill is possibly a bit too much for Deej, but I would rather us pay £2million for someone who will score goals at this level than £1.5million on someone who could score some goals.

Wonder if Portsmouth are worried about £6m David Nugent scoring as he's never played at that level?

I suppose he could be good enough, but we'll have to wait and see if he will score at that level!

Wonder if Portsmouth are worried about £6m David Nugent scoring as he's never played at that level?

I suppose he could be good enough, but we'll have to wait and see if he will score at that level!

Dunno mate, cudn't give a flying fcuk about them Southern fairies.

The point i was trying to make was that Deej has scored at this level before, IMcL on the other hand has not, albeit that he has only played 10 or so games at this level he has not scored, however he was a lot younger then, but whether he can rise back to this level and be as prolific remains to be seen. I would let it be seen elsewhere to be honest. Get Deej and get him quick!!

Last edited:
The goal on the clip with 50 secs to go against a team wearing red and white stripes - now that was quality

Is he Pele in disguise?????

Let's offer them Elvis and £500,000 - bargain deal i'd say. Still think Fryatt's probably a better all round striker but maybe this lad will just get on the end of stuff more??????

I don't think Nugent will shine half as much in the Prem as he did in the Championship. Also he has only jumped up one division, Mcleod is jumping up two, and he wasn't that great here last time.

I don't think Nugent will shine half as much in the Prem as he did in the Championship. Also he has only jumped up one division, Mcleod is jumping up two, and he wasn't that great here last time.

I think he was a mere teenager when he was last in this division, so it's a bit premature to judge him on his short spell then.

Strikers are meant to peak at 28 - 29 not at 19.

Give him his due, that video (and I know peoples opinions on youtube videos) do not paint a picture of somebody with the touch of a rapist, rather he looks incredibly calm in front of goal with a good awareness.

Not sute how he'd cope against a half decent chamionship defender, but wouldn't be too gutted to see him come here.

Give him his due, that video (and I know peoples opinions on youtube videos) do not paint a picture of somebody with the touch of a rapist, rather he looks incredibly calm in front of goal with a good awareness.

Not sute how he'd cope against a half decent chamionship defender, but wouldn't be too gutted to see him come here.

He finished quite a few one on ones in that clip and that skill is the same in all divisions - unless your facing the crazy dane Schmeical and his scary star jump technique!!!

I know it is Div 2 but no Benji comparisons please. :icon_roll The price may be too high but he is clearly a player with some talent. ;)

Although, I'm sure a Benji clip on Youtube prior to our £1m signing would be similar, fans at Cambridge were gutted to see him go at the time.

Great video looks half decent; Strong, Tall & Fast could be what we need, gives us another option. You have to say though if Fryatt does go and DJ & Izale come in we will have quite a strike force: Hume, Cort, DJ & Izale, not bad really. Better in comparison to the likes of Horsfield, Caddy, Elvis, O'Grady & MDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00