Mdv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glover7

Always loved the guy and thats how to play him...... a possitive thread for MDV and praise..... MDV=MOTM and a big well done from me!

haz

Top draw performance, gave the spurs defence trouble all evening. And took his goal really well.

Well played today MDV. But lets not get carried away boys. lets see how the next few league games go first.

your right about not getting carried away but can we celebrate this one for a bit please. get in you leicester boys!!!

flashyfox said:
your right about not getting carried away but can we celebrate this one for a bit please. get in you leicester boys!!!
Oh go on then ill celebrate with ya, even the dog went mad when the third went in!!

fcukcov said:
Oh go on then ill celebrate with ya, even the dog went mad when the third went in!!

Thanks fcukcov its a great feeling getting a last minute winner. No time for them to come back. Doesn't happen very often for us.

MDV - well worth a starting place.

I am a severe critic of Levein - and tonight he started with the wrong formation, but he put things right...and we played the second half like we should have started the first.

This should give confidence.

Too right Redditch, I thought he'd got it wrong too, however - he put it right and the way the lads performed in the 2nd half looked like they were doing it for CL himself. I really think/hope the side/club he's building is as exciting as it may well be...

I agree as well, when we lined up 4-5-1 at the beginning I actually felt he had signed his own death warrant, but to be brave and make such an early change was superb, as for MDV, the guy was immense, took his goal superbly and thoroughly deserved to be a hero, but tonight I thought the whole team were fantastic, really showed their potential tonight, but Craig, you know need to go out and get this kind of reaction EVERY game, IF you do then I think you can look forward to a long future as Leicester City manager, I just hope and pray it is not another false dawn.

He was immense! Looked like a Premiership player. Great control and strength. Great lay-offs. Blasted two over the bar. Did anyone see a replay of his goal? Was he on-side? Looked a close call.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
He was immense! Looked like a Premiership player. Great control and strength. Great lay-offs. Blasted two over the bar. Did anyone see a replay of his goal? Was he on-side? Looked a close call.
bbc showed he was on side, but premiership class? be careful....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree as well, when we lined up 4-5-1 at the beginning I actually felt he had signed his own death warrant, but to be brave and make such an early change was superb, as for MDV, the guy was immense, took his goal superbly and thoroughly deserved to be a hero, but tonight I thought the whole team were fantastic, really showed their potential tonight, but Craig, you know need to go out and get this kind of reaction EVERY game, IF you do then I think you can look forward to a long future as Leicester City manager, I just hope and pray it is not another false dawn.

agree with you in the whole but not toight it's party time:cocktail: enjoy it while its there ,as has been said not that often we get a result like this ,lets keep the lads on a high that will hopefully pull us through the rest of season to a mid tadle finish then go for it next hopefully after a good cup run :098: :biggrin:

Last edited:
LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA

Well I never ever normally get the chance to be this happy. Get in you blue boys!!!!:038: :038: :038:

watched the match when i got home(well i had to didn't i?:icon_lol: ) and according to the BBC we started off as a 4-4-3!!

errrr......no.......

anyhoo...i was a bit miffed liked everyone else when i heard the line-up cos i also thought it being 4-5-1 was a bit negative especially as their defence isn't the best around...credit to Levein for changing it when he didm, for once he got the sub thing right!

I think CL earned a lot of brownie points last night with the fans.

It is the first time I have ever seen him analyze the situation, find a problem and and correct it

Well Done CL:038:

SilverFox said:
LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA

Well I never ever normally get the chance to be this happy. Get in you blue boys!!!!:038: :038: :038:

dont think any of us do sil :icon_lol:

MDV aid on RL that the Ref helped him, didnt blow up everytime he stood his ground or leaned on the defender. I thought he did very well last night. he was lonley figure until Elvis came on, won loads of headers but there was no one within 25 yards of him.

He led the line well and gave very few balls away, the support for him got better as the game went on, City started to look very tired in the last 10 mins, but he found enough to lose his marker and hold the defender off to beat the England keeper. Good enough for me.

beaumontfox said:
watched the match when i got home(well i had to didn't i?:icon_lol: ) and according to the BBC we started off as a 4-4-3!!

errrr......no.......

anyhoo...i was a bit miffed liked everyone else when i heard the line-up cos i also thought it being 4-5-1 was a bit negative especially as their defence isn't the best around...credit to Levein for changing it when he didm, for once he got the sub thing right!

4-4-3? :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670