Megson did a better job than Holloway so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in his hands, but I think getting rid of him now could be disastrous.

True, and i agree. Nothing would please me more for us to go on a winning streak. I just dont see or more important 'feel' it.

Im with Melts on this, time is running out..........................

Statiistics are wonderful - lets take along view. Both Ollie and Ginger have managed for over 500 matches at various clubs and the record shows a win % of;

Megson 37.11%
Holloway 38%

I think the term much of a muchness comes to mind. TBH I think he should be left to get on with his job. As I said in a previous post one win and we seem to be play off material - a defeat (or 2) and we are doomed to relegation. No team is too good to go down - including us.

Football is a great game (though not always when we are playing) because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Oh ... by the way Dowie's win ratio in over 250 games is 39%.

This board sometimes gives the impression of a hoard of prepubescent children. We want the sweeties, but will not take our medicine: if it were so easy to turn the club around, don't you think that one of our other managers would have achieved Valhalla?
This club had BIG problems with which, some have been dealt. Yet another new manager would do nothing to solve them; indeed, every new manager comes in with his own ideas and the cycle of uncertainty continues.
Whether you like Holloway, or not, he has had success in this league. It may be pertinent to discuss his credentials to lead a rejuvenated Leicester in the Premiership, when that time comes but, for the time being, the status quo must be maintained.

Whether you like Holloway, or not, he has had success in this league. It may be pertinent to discuss his credentials to lead a rejuvenated Leicester in the Premiership, when that time comes but, for the time being, the status quo must be maintained.

Flipping heck, are those three chord wonders still rocking?

You will be telling us all, your a Rick Parfitt lookalike next :icon_wink

I can safely say that I look nothing like Rick Parfitt in any way shape or form - it appears that you may have mistaken me for someone else, or have been misled in some way

Homer doesn't look anything like any of the members of Satus Quo, apart from Francis Rossi.

Last edited:
If we do not win at Watford & then follow up with a loss on Saturday I would say that Ollie is in dire trouble with MM and could well be gone given MM's history with Managers.

Homer doesn't look anything like any of the members of Satus Quo, apart from Francis Rossi.

That's better - although like Francis Rossi's much older, much fatter brother might be a tad more accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669