megson out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

too defensive shocking style! get rid of asap, or well be joinin forest

After driving to Scunthorpe and back again to watch mindnumbling crap and then now having super negative tactics at home to a team who are low in confidence at the minute means I join this group.

He can feck off to Bolton.

I am a fickle cnut, two games from Sheff Wed and I want him out.

Was 1000000000% against him because i knew exactly what we would be seeing.

I was right, so this club can kiss my ****ing arse.

Even if Megson is everyones worst nightmare, the players still have to stand up and take responsibilty. They are failing the club, they are failing the fans and they are failing themselves.

The only piece of decent business MM will have seen through at this club will be to miraculously get £300K compensation for offloading the worst manager I have ever had the misfortune to witness in 36 years of supporting Leicester.

My first post on this forum, and I wish I could think of something else positive to say......err, nope, fraid not.

The only piece of decent business MM will have seen through at this club will be to miraculously get £300K compensation for offloading the worst manager I have ever had the misfortune to witness in 36 years of supporting Leicester.

My first post on this forum, and I wish I could think of something else positive to say......err, nope, fraid not.

:icon_eek: And my first ever City game is Chelsea next week... Let's see who is in charge then.

Last edited:
****ing ****. Moaning about some smear against him. Truth is, his teams play shit and, now his one-dimensional shit football has been worked out, get shit results. If we now have to pay Bolton £300,000 to take him, that's good business.

We might have to employ some no-mark from League 2 now, but hopefully the football won't be so dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00