megson out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expressed the view earlier and before the game that Megson has to either go or be dismissed because he has lost all credibility over the Bolton affair. Not that he came to the club with any credibility as far as I am concerned. This was a very poor appointment indeed.

However, if there is £300k at stake then Milan should maintain his position that he wants to keep Megson and hope that Bolton want him by the weekend. If they find somebody else then he will have to sack Megson.

What concerns me more than anything else is the lack of quality of Milan's decision making. This is a tragic situation. At last somebody comes to the club with money to spend and that money is being thrown away on players who can't play and managers who are not right for the job. Leaving aside Kelly who he inherited and rightly sacked, he's appointed Worthington who seems like a decent bloke but is about as inspiring as Ming Campbell; we've had Martin Allen who was known to manage in a bizarre way and quickly lived up to his reputation ...and then the dead handed past master of boring football in Megson.

Dear oh dear.

:038: Great Post RF

I expressed the view earlier and before the game that Megson has to either go or be dismissed because he has lost all credibility over the Bolton affair. Not that he came to the club with any credibility as far as I am concerned. This was a very poor appointment indeed.

However, if there is £300k at stake then Milan should maintain his position that he wants to keep Megson and hope that Bolton want him by the weekend. If they find somebody else then he will have to sack Megson.

What concerns me more than anything else is the lack of quality of Milan's decision making. This is a tragic situation. At last somebody comes to the club with money to spend and that money is being thrown away on players who can't play and managers who are not right for the job. Leaving aside Kelly who he inherited and rightly sacked, he's appointed Worthington who seems like a decent bloke but is about as inspiring as Ming Campbell; we've had Martin Allen who was known to manage in a bizarre way and quickly lived up to his reputation ...and then the dead handed past master of boring football in Megson.

Dear oh dear.

I am not in the slightest surprised with the way things have panned out & knew from the start that it was going to be like this, well maybe that's an exaggeration but I knew that Meeeelan held a poisoned chalice.
I suspect that you thought as much yourself Redditch.

sooner that ginger twat ****s off the better, from day one he has not played teams with any attacking intent and that would see us out of the league the wrong way if he kept going. bolton may just be a godsend

Also chanted to the tune of Ebeneezer Goode by the Shamen :

He's a cnut, he's a cnut whoa whoa megson is a cnut

Tell me it was loud...please tell me that Milan would have heard all of this.

He must be prepping his crucifix. Why have you all betrayed me!

If Mandaric is getting 300k from this Megson deal, no matter how long the manager has been incharge we have got to bite their hands off. I've gave Megson a chance, but tonight topped it all off. Poor Football.

Just got in and can't believe what I have seen tonight. Reasonable first half which we capitalised on by playing the worst load of crap since god knows when. I was surprised when he brought on Levi, but was absolutely amazed when he played him on the right side and switch Newton to the left. That's good reasoning, a left footer on the right and a right footer on the left. For god sakes wake GM and resign.

sooner that ginger twat ****s off the better, from day one he has not played teams with any attacking intent and that would see us out of the league the wrong way if he kept going. bolton may just be a godsend

Or Barnsley. Tonights game was against a club who are similar in size and ambition to ourselves and a defeat can just be barely tolerated. When you play the likes of Barnsley at home, you expect to get a result. I can see possible demonstrations after Barnsley if we have another stinker , and there is still no change in the managerial situation.

The only good thing that has happened today was that Staunton got sacked by the Irish FA.

I just wish we could get rid of our useless twat of a manager...just so long as Milan's role of appointing crappy managers doesn't extend to Staunton.

Interesting that MM referred to the 1st half performance in the abandoned Forest game as unacceptable, when he explained reasons why MA was sacked . I wonder what his current thoughts are:102:

I am not in the slightest surprised with the way things have panned out & knew from the start that it was going to be like this, well maybe that's an exaggeration but I knew that Meeeelan held a poisoned chalice.
I suspect that you thought as much yourself Redditch.

I was very much in favour of Milan taking ownership mainly on the basis that I could see the club going into Administration again without that - as you will recall we had a board whose main aim in its latter days was to find a buyer. This is why Milan picked up the club for next to nothing.

The downside is Milan's wayward decision making and unfortunately he seems like he has to call all the shots and doesn't appear to surround himself with decent advisors. I think we all know that at Pompey he was saved by having the good fortune of being able to bring back Harry Redknapp - who i have always thought is a fine manager and maybe could have achieved really great things with a top club.

I think that Milan should now think about bringing in a respected, senior figure as an advisor and should listen to that advice before he charges into signing more crap players and appointing more inadequate managers.

Interesting that MM referred to the 1st half performance in the abandoned Forest game as unacceptable, when he explained reasons why MA was sacked . I wonder what his current thoughts are:102:

He only jumped on that performance because it suited his argument at that time.

Either that or his seat hasn't been facing the pitch lately.

Probably along the lines of right you fecking cocky Ginger twat, lets see how fecking clever you think you are now, know where is that P45 and as you like to keep reminding us all Smegson, you aint signed a contract so get to fcuk for your compensation now theres the door, make sure it don't twat your arse on the way out

Probably along the lines of right you fecking cocky Ginger twat, lets see how fecking clever you think you are now, know where is that P45 and as you like to keep reminding us all Smegson, you aint signed a contract so get to fcuk for your compensation now theres the door, make sure it don't twat your arse on the way out

A-Z has already dozed off:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673