Melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cardiff City home 2-1

Guys, calm down.

Everyone in the world, join hands and like, love your fellow man. Peace.

Ignorance is not always bliss. You DO know.

Please stop playing games, it's quite clear I haven't a ****ing clue what it is, I don't even remember having anything to do with you recently. So whatever it is that I've done to slight you, could you please be so gracious as to at least give me some idea?

This is brilliant. Keep it up lads...

Guys, calm down.

Everyone in the world, join hands and like, love your fellow man. Peace.

I was in a great mood earlier, now I'm just ****ing confused.

I was in a great mood earlier, now I'm just ****ing confused.

C'mon Mackeroni. Go outside, burn one, stick SSN on, watch Kingy tear the taffs a new arsehole and be cool.

:057:

It's ****ing bizarre is what it is, but thanks for wrecking my buzz camberwell

It reminds me of the good old days down my old local. folk used to start an argument with someone then forget what the argument was about and just say "you know" until one punched the other in the car park.....ahh happy days :)

Cracking result tonight lads and long may it continue.

P.S. Camberwell Fox I'm loving your eloquent prose - Arthur Conan Doyle / Sherlock Holmes style. :icon_wink

It is not quite Sherlock Holmes. In Holmes you know the crime and wait to find out the culprit .In Camberwell's posts we know the culprit is Macky but wait to find out the crime.

Oh i think they do. I can't be arsed to multi quote as I need to get up for work in the morning.

It is fair to say your post is typical of the sort of response you give when challanged, the need to belittle anyone who does not agree with you is your own 'little' trademark Macky.

Pipe down.

It is not quite Sherlock Holmes. In Holmes you know the crime and wait to find out the culprit .In Camberwell's posts we know the culprit is Macky but wait to find out the crime.

It's nothing like Sherlock Holmes, Macky is also waiting to find out the crime. Moriarty never had to sit through all this melodramatic bullshit, at least he knew what he was guilty of.

It's nothing like Sherlock Holmes, Macky is also waiting to find out the crime. Moriarty never had to sit through all this melodramatic bullshit, at least he knew what he was guilty of.

Clearly Camberwell "has got the goods on you." (I believe that is the phrase among you criminal classes.)

In the General Chat section there was a thread called Scum in which you were strongly opposed to Mickys suggestion that criminals should have their goolies chopped off. Suddenly I understand your concern at to the suggestion.:icon_lol:

Clearly Camberwell "has got the goods on you."

Well, I wish he would do us all a favour and let us in on what these 'goods' are. I can't wait to find out what it is. I'm hoping it's something good, to have caused him to have such a dramatic hissy fit.

Well, I wish he would do us all a favour and let us in on what these 'goods' are. I can't wait to find out what it is. I'm hoping it's something good, to have caused him to have such a dramatic hissy fit.

****s sake, cry me a river, now who is being melodramatic, poor macky....

****s sake, cry me a river, now who is being melodramatic, poor macky....

Eh??? WTF? Who's being 'melodramatic'? Not ****ing me, what was 'melodramatic' about any of that?
Who are you anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670