Melton's 'what did you get for xmas' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've led a sheltered life. I had to look up the word "merkin".

Fanny cover for prostitutes who shave 'em nude.

Fanny cover for prostitutes who shave 'em nude.

light.jpg

:icon_cool

Nothing to do with prostitutes, it's just a fanny wig.

They're everything to do with prostitutes. They were first designed and produced to replace the fanny hair that prostitutes had shaved off because of infestations of pubic lice.

Not to be confused with:

Germany_Angela_Merkel_chancellor.jpg

They're everything to do with prostitutes. They were first designed and produced to replace the fanny hair that prostitutes had shaved off because of infestations of pubic lice.

Thank you Boc.

As I said, they're nothing to do with prostitutes, it's just a fanny wig and they're worn by lots of women who've never had pubic lice.

As I said, they're nothing to do with prostitutes, it's just a fanny wig and they're worn by lots of women who've never had pubic lice.

I must admit, I've never come across a woman who wore a merkin.

A bird feeding station.

Thats o.k except i didnt want a massive book on all the species.

Ffs i'm not Bill Oddie and i can identify a ****ing wood pigeon.

Last edited:

A merkin (first use, according to the OED, 1617) is a pubic wig, originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia to eliminate lice or disguise the marks of syphilis.

According to Wikipedia - You'd better put them right so that more fools don't think the wrong thing.

A vertical aerodynamic fin called the Merkin first saw its use in Formula One on the Williams FW22A (2000) (as named by Chief Aerodynamicist Geoff Willis), although this name was changed to the more common name of "Forward Guide Vane" after higher authorities found out its true meaning.

"Merkin" is also used to refer to a male sex-toy in the humorous novels of Tom Sharpe. Both the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary and The Joy of Sex define the Merkin as an "artificial vagina."[4]

In gay slang, "merkin" may refer to a man who acts as the date for, or even marries, a lesbian — usually for the purpose of making her appear heterosexual for various social reasons.[5] It is a humorous variant on the term "beard", meaning a false date or romantic partner designed to mislead others about the nature of a relationship, and/or to conceal someone's sexual orientation.

Wikipedia suggests these as alternate definitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669