Merry Xmas and good will to all TBers

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from works christmas do (With Free BAR0 in great slightly intoxicated mood wishing to wish every bugger here a good christmas only to find that FULLOP HAS GONE

bollocksballdtwatbastard.

Right downre. bollocks to everyone.

Happy christmas hope you all on here have al,l what you want,good times etc etc

Is anybody on here really bothered if someone else on here has a Happy Christmas or not? Really be honest,we don't give a toss do we?..Loved ones family yeah maybe but people on here?? C'mon just be honest with yourselves ....

I care about you Highland and melton fox as well.:058:

Now come on and cheer up or Santa won't come.:018:

Merry Christmas you lot (except Melton as previous)

6 points please Santa... or else

Back at ya you freakazoid :icon_wink

Don't you be 'Happy Hlidays'-ing me, that is the single most nauseating thing to be ever uttered at the winter festival, ever, ever.
It's so gay.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow TBers. :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Merry Christmas to all my fellow TBers. I would like you all to buy me anything off of my list;:038::038::icon_bigg:icon_wink

gay_christmas2006.jpg
Clear off, Weirdo!!!

Soon be signing off to start pesssie wrapping, so have a good Chrstmas everyone, here's hoping Santa brings all our wishes true with 3 points off the tractor boys....

Take care, and no drinking and driving

I have had a couple of LOWENBRAU's already and im about to start the wrapping, this could go horribly wrong :)

Merry Christmas to all who grace this wonderful forum, it truely is a unique place, in the respect that so many horrible ****s can congregate in the same place at any one time.

It is with this that i would like to wish the horrible ****s especially a Happy Christmas, at least now i know i have not missed anyone out :icon_smil

Last edited:
I have had a couple of LOWENBRAU's already and im about to start the wrapping, this could go horribly wrong :)

Merry Christmas to all who grace this wonderful forum, it truely is a unique place, in the respect that so many horrible ****s can congregate in the same place at any one time.

It is with this that i would like to wish the horrible ****s especially a Happy Christmas, atl east now i know i have not missed anyone out :icon_smil
I hope I'm excluded from your empty festive wish bollocks :icon_wink

Further to my last post (when I had had 'a few') on this subject, Happy Christmas to all of you, all the best.
Have yourselves a fine time.

:001: :023: :111: :beer: :present: :film: etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48