Message from the Chairman

I think the point we are all trying to make is the same. We had far too many unmotivated and/or complacent people at the club.

You simply can’t have that at the highest level of any sport and not pay the price.
I agree. But that is almost entirely down to management. Player apathy became a product of that, not a cause.

Once again as is nearly always the case, you fall into that same old same old of pretending to know what players are thinking or feeling based on snippets you've picked up in two bit journalism and on your street, then trying to convince us that they're factual.

We don't have to buy it. You may think it's the case that age caught up with Vardy over 8 weeks of a summer break. You may think that Ndidi suddenly decided not to bother getting fit or trying because he wanted to leave. You may believe Castagne was desperate to get out yada, yada, yada but the fact is, more likely than not, this is made up nonsense yet again. Even if there was an ounce of truth in any of this drivel, then it's perfectly fair to argue that players wanted to leave because they were being hopelessly mismanaged.

The one factor that remained constant through all of this, the one factor that should have been creating a sense of togetherness and instilling some pride in the team, the one factor who should have seen that players needed using in different ways (or just using, full stop) was Rodgers.
He started undermining them the second he didn’t want to be here anymore. After the forest FA cup match everyone was under the bus. Pre-season he said we were in a relegation battle.

I run a business that employs around 70 people. How motivated do you think they would be if I said in a staff briefing that most of them had gone as far as they ever possibly could, and that they were mediocre.

**** sake. I cannot fathom how we didn’t bin him 18 months ago. He ruined the culture of the club. He relegated us. I don’t think Smith is a good manager, but I would place good money on us finishing top 10 last season if he’d been in charge from the start of the season.

**** Rodgers. I honestly hope he fails at everything in life.

Who remembers the following:-

• It was very hot today;
  • The players were tired.

****ing first game of the season. Firstly, it was 15 degrees and the same temperature for both sides. Secondly, they should’ve been peak fitness from pre-season.

We should’ve comfortably won… if we had we wouldn’t have been relegated. That one capitulation. Who knew the value of those points dropped.

Who remembers the following:-

• It was very hot today;
  • The players were tired.

****ing first game of the season. Firstly, it was 15 degrees

I've just looked back, and can't find reference to him saying it was hot. But I expect he did anyway, because it was 23 degrees, not 15. So he should have made more than one substitution.

I've just looked back, and can't find reference to him saying it was hot. But I expect he did anyway, because it was 23 degrees, not 15. So he should have made more than one substitution.
And even if he hadn't made more substitutions, if the one he did make hadn't given total control of the midfield to Brantford, we still would have won.

I conflated two games…

That was his peak sad packing period. Couldn't get his way in the transfer market, took it as a personal slight, so sulked over it and refused to use the squad in an attempt to make a petty point. He threw away points in a tantrum. His notes in his ridiculous side line note book? 'See, I'm right. They are shit. I can't work with shit. I need MORE PLAYERS!!' ('more players' underlined twice)

I can't see the apology either.
From a boss who is "as weak as piss, supposed to be the boss. **** me, what a loser"....
I don't think the strong, John Wayne, style of leadership you crave would be the boss to apologise either. He also would not give a shit about what you think, and would hate you....that's how you like it though isn't it BN

From a boss who is "as weak as piss, supposed to be the boss. **** me, what a loser"....
I don't think the strong, John Wayne, style of leadership you crave would be the boss to apologise either. He also would not give a shit about what you think, and would hate you....that's how you like it though isn't it BN

Likewise, I couldn't give a shit what Aiyawatt thinks. I just want him to run my club properly or employ someone who can.

That's not really too much to ask is it?

And again, it's not your club. Or mine .

And again, I disagree. It's more our club than it is some guy's son from Thailand. Owners, managers and players come and go. They are important only for a while. Fans are the most important people at any football club.

And again, I disagree. It's more our club than it is some guy's son from Thailand. Owners, managers and players come and go. They are important only for a while. Fans are the most important people at any football club.
But possession is 9/10 of the law or summat.

Stop being a romantic BN. The club is not yours. That game has long gone.

The latest one to put a load of rambling words together whilst being very careful to distance themselves entirely from putting it right.

1686162511596.png

No one has really even hinted at staying in their apology messages, not even Vardy.

Maddison maybe but he was going anyway.

No one has really even hinted at staying in their apology messages, not even Vardy.

Maddison maybe but he was going anyway.
just what I was thinking, lots of hollow remorse but not a lot of promise to put things right .
If they don’t want to be here, then they can just **** off.
I’ve mentioned before about lack of love and detachment of BR, seems to have certainly rubbed off on a lot of the players.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854