Michael Owen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you one of those ***** who jumps to conclusions with no evidence?
I actually have a seat at the end of a row, turn up just before kick off and rarely visit the concourse after a match has started. The pub I drink in has toilets and I'm not so old I can't control my bladder.

I too have an end seat for that very reason. However if you can knock a gallon back and not go for gypsies until half time on a cold winters winters afternoon you must have a bladder like a barrage balloon. :icon_bigg

I too have an end seat for that very reason. However if you can knock a gallon back and not go for gypsies until half time on a cold winters winters afternoon you must have a bladder like a barrage balloon. :icon_bigg

Bloke in the middle of our row takes the piss. The old boy who gets up for a piss with 85 minutes on the clock every game and then comes back to his seat!!

Bloke in the middle of our row takes the piss. The old boy who gets up for a piss with 85 minutes on the clock every game and then comes back to his seat!!

I'm sure he only does it to wind you up. It probably doesnt help that everytime he walks past you moan right in his face! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Are you one of those ***** who jumps to conclusions with no evidence?

Are you one of those ***** who can't recognise a good natured jest unless it has a stupid ****ing laughing emoticon at the end of the sentence?

Don't answer that, I already know.

Before anyone asks, I am one of those *****.

I've been one since 1982 and despite having no qualifications prior to achieving this position I have a number of NVQs in being a total ****, one with distinction.

What **** has stolen my ****ing laughing emoticon? Now no-one will now when I make a good-natured jest.

Are you one of those ***** who can't recognise a good natured jest unless it has a stupid ****ing laughing emoticon at the end of the sentence?

Don't answer that, I already know.

:bang::icon_lol::tumbleweed::102::038:

Before anyone asks, I am one of those *****.

I've been one since 1982 and despite having no qualifications prior to achieving this position I have a number of NVQs in being a total ****, one with distinction.

Are you from Melton by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670