Michael Owen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to know how many blind LCFC fans post on this site, and women. From the amount of garbage some people put, I'm guessing there are quite a few blind women masquerading as sad, pot-bellied, balding male fans, their actual motive being to groom some other poor pot-bellied dupe, lure him to a remote village pub for a beer before the game and then force him into a life shackled to a radiator, performing cunnilingus for scraps of left over kebab meat, drinking from puddles of warm blind-woman's piss.

Blind women. They should be put on a list and it should be published in The News of The World. I hate kebab meat.

However, you're surely not saying that you know the players' strengths and weaknesses as well as someone who attends games?

That's precisely what I'm suggesting. I've watched plenty of full games, highlights, seen statistics, and attended whenever possible over my ever-advancing years. I've also played and coached the game at decent levels.

I would argue that all this combines to make my knowledge of the players as competitive as a pissed up fosseboy...you would, I suppose, disagree?

Now, I'll grant you my own opinion would carry more weight if I were able to watch all of the games, but that's comparing myself with, well, myself, not EVERY fan in attendence

No, no - it's nothing to do with knowing what the feck you are talking about. It's all about precisely how many minutes of live football you have personally seen that gives you your 'opinion ranking' - we should all put the number of live LCFC football minutes we have seen this season in our signatures, and then all other posters have a clear indicator to judge how valid your opinion/comment actually is

Honestly, this place is full of complete arsewipes, and they're getting worse day by day

I know you aren't talking about me....because I don't wipe my arse.

That's precisely what I'm suggesting. I've watched plenty of full games, highlights, seen statistics, and attended whenever possible over my ever-advancing years. I've also played and coached the game at decent levels.
I can't say I've ever heard it seriously argued that someone who almost never attends games is as well-positioned to comment on those who do so every week.
I would argue that all this combines to make my knowledge of the players as competitive as a pissed up fosseboy...you would, I suppose, disagree?
Hardly saying much, is it? The Fosse Boys spend all their time thinking up terrible songs to help "support" the team. They frequently turn their backs on the action. The ones I've spoken to or overheard (or been forced to listen to) seem to know virtually nothing about the game.

there seems to be a split in the ranks, i have been too every home game this season but not been to an away game yet , i think i have a good idea how the team is playing and what individual players are like, you can not judge the team like HOMER said without LIVE viewing, listening on radio leicester does not make you an expert and going to as many games as i have also does not make you an expert , but i have seen with my eyes not justheard with my ears

This mean you can only comment on how good the players are at home, and you can't comment on how they might perform in an away game ;)

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that some people go to the footy and sit there listening, with their eyes closed?

I've heard and seen some nonsense but this is absurd. Apologies to any blind people reading this, no offense is meant, and we should encourage you all to come and watch, just like we do the spaccas, the pakis and the women. All are welcome in the Walkers, just as long as you are prepared to pay, and you don't want to stand up.

come back when you know what your talking about

I have only missed 2 games this season and attended the majority of the matches after 5-8 pints of bitter, this makes me the best judge of the players, they are all smashing lads and I'd love to go for a pint with them.

I have only missed 2 games this season and attended the majority of the matches after 5-8 pints of bitter
Sounds like me. I can proudly say that in many years of watching LCFC I've never, ever, seen them play whilst sober ( me, not them ). I tend to find it really helps blur the reality of it all.

Honestly, this place is full of complete arsewipes, and they're getting worse day by day
Don't be so harsh on yourself Homer. O.K., you've not been on the best of form recently, but remember, to enjoy the highs you've got to experience the lows.

Last edited:
I have only missed 2 games this season and attended the majority of the matches after 5-8 pints of bitter, this makes me the best judge of the players, they are all smashing lads and I'd love to go for a pint with them.

oh, so it was you who was with Joe Mattock that night

oh, so it was you who was with Joe Mattock that night

Not guilty, if I'd have been with Joe when he hit 2 women he would have been taking a trip to casualty and I'd probably have ended up in jail.

I have only missed 2 games this season and attended the majority of the matches after 5-8 pints of bitter.

Are you one of those ***** who sits in the middle of a row and gets up to go to the loo every 10 minutes during the game?

come back when you know what your talking about

I think you'll find that most on here have come to realise that I know more about football than most and that although I am no longer involved directly with coaching at Leicester, I am still very friendly with many of the staff and often offer the kind of insider knowledge and footballing knowledge that most people on this forum that know about the game appreciate.

Also, 'you're'. Imbecile.

Are you one of those ***** who sits in the middle of a row and gets up to go to the loo every 10 minutes during the game?

Are you one of those ***** who jumps to conclusions with no evidence?
I actually have a seat at the end of a row, turn up just before kick off and rarely visit the concourse after a match has started. The pub I drink in has toilets and I'm not so old I can't control my bladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669