Michael Owen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you thought that people are part time supporters because they cannot financially afford to be a "genuine" fan :102:

that old chestnut of a story..... but you can always find money for food and stuff.

I rarely go because I have a young family and because of the distance I live from the ground. I've supported city since the year dot but at the weekend, when I'm not working, my family comes first. My priorities are different to yours but I still have the right to freedom of speech. If I want to complain and moan about City then I can. I thought this was the idea of a forum.

:038::038::038:

KF needs to have a think about why some people don't go to games. Most people have lives, and important things going on in them, that prevent them from doing so. Some people just don't have the money for it.

That said, we shouldn't fall into the trap of thinking that the opinion of someone who goes to one game a season is as well-informed as someone who goes to twenty, or that of the twenty-game person is equivalent to that of the fifty game a season fan. It isn't.

KF needs to have a think about why some people don't go to games. Most people have lives, and important things going on in them, that prevent them from doing so. Some people just don't have the money for it.

That said, we shouldn't fall into the trap of thinking that the opinion of someone who goes to one game a season is as well-informed as someone who goes to twenty, or that of the twenty-game person is equivalent to that of the fifty game a season fan. It isn't.

it may not be, but they still have the right to say/post it (even if its total bollocks) :icon_lol:

Last edited:
it may not be, but they still have the right to say/post it (even if its total bollocks) :icon_lol:
It often is total bollocks, but as we saw last night that can be the case for someone who did see the game. I don't mind, I know whose opinions to ignore by now :icon_bigg

to clear things up , i agree i have been a little silly in what i said but there are so many people who just come on here and like to argue , its normally people who rarely go to watch lcfc, i know money is tight and lcfc is not top priority over food and bills , i am very pationate about lcfc and hate it when so called fans slag us off at every chance, we need to get behind the boys
rant over
i will think twice about posting anything again, to all the genuine people on here sorry , to all the fakers GET ****ED

I never comment on a performance if I didn't see the match. I don't know how people can comment based on the radio commentary, that only tells you a fraction of what's happening, and even then they get things wrong.

ditto, I cant even stand to listen to the commentary.

We shouldn't also fall into the trap of thinking that the fifty game a season fan is more well-informed than the fan who can't make it to many games. I know a fair few people who go to every game, home and away, and some of them come out with the biggest load of absolute shite I have ever heard.

to clear things up , i agree i have been a little silly in what i said but there are so many people who just come on here and like to argue , its normally people who rarely go to watch lcfc, i know money is tight and lcfc is not top priority over food and bills , i am very pationate about lcfc and hate it when so called fans slag us off at every chance, we need to get behind the boys
rant over
i will think twice about posting anything again, to all the genuine people on here sorry , to all the fakers GET ****ED
Well, that was fun.

We shouldn't also fall into the trap of thinking that the fifty game a season fan is more well-informed than the fan who can't make it to many games. I know a fair few people who go to every game, home and away, and some of them come out with the biggest load of absolute shite I have ever heard.
True, but at least they're basing their utter bollocks on having seen something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669