Michael Owen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let it worry you KF, they are all sarcastic ***** on here. Some never even go to the matches which is quite strange really.

Macky does have a good excuse as he lives on other shores.

cheers , well im a season ticket holder go to more games than most of the pricks on here so i am entitled to say what i like , i support the team through thick and thin and im not one of these arm chair fans that listen to it on radio leicester and then have the nerve to comment on how we perform , get your lazy arses down the city and support ( look it up in the dictionary if you dont know what support means) then you can call me all you like ,p.s if my spelling this wrong who gives a feck!
p.p.s , this is only aimed at the part time supporters not the genuine fans who spend money on our beloved lcfc
:098:

cheers , well im a season ticket holder go to more games than most of the pricks on here so i am entitled to say what i like , i support the team through thick and thin and im not one of these arm chair fans that listen to it on radio leicester and then have the nerve to comment on how we perform , get your lazy arses down the city and support ( look it up in the dictionary if you dont know what support means) then you can call me all you like ,p.s if my spelling this wrong who gives a feck!
p.p.s , this is only aimed at the part time supporters not the genuine fans who spend money on our beloved lcfc

have you thought that people are part time supporters because they cannot financially afford to be a "genuine" fan :102:

I there an Icon with a smiley face pulling a handbag up in front of its face in a Vic and Bob kind of 'Ooooooooo'. Sounds like someone hasn't had any for quite some time! :056:

have you thought that people are part time supporters because they cannot financially afford to be a "genuine" fan :102:
or they live too far away and have a young family etc.

:icon_lol:

Oh dear. Looks like you two can become good friends.

i have a young family 2 year old and an 8 year old , no excuse, im NOT saying go week in week out , im saying most people dont support the team they just sit at home moaning that we are crap blah blah blah , if you dont vote you dont get the right to complain about government its the same for lcfc if you dont support you cant complain, easy to see who the arm chair fans are already. NEXT

Last edited:
i have a young family 2 year old and an 8 year old , no excuse, im NOT saying go week in week out , im saying most people dont support the team they just sit at home moaning that we are crap blah blah blah , if you dont vote you dont get the right to complain about government its the same for lcfc if you dont support you cant complain, easy to see who the arm chair fans are already. NEXT
I rarely go because I have a young family and because of the distance I live from the ground. I've supported city since the year dot but at the weekend, when I'm not working, my family comes first. My priorities are different to yours but I still have the right to freedom of speech. If I want to complain and moan about City then I can. I thought this was the idea of a forum.

Last edited:
I rarely go because I have a young family and because of the distance I live from the ground. I've supported city since the year dot but at the weekend, when I'm not working, my family comes first. My priorities are different to yours but I still have the right to freedom of speech. If I want to complain and moan about City then I can. I thought this was the idea of a forum.

my family priority is family thats why i take mine, you do have freedom of speach as i do , what i have said is my opinion so like it or lump it , i do think what you say is valid , point taken

my family priority is family thats why i take mine, you do have freedom of speach as i do , what i have said is my opinion so like it or lump it , i do think what you say is valid , point taken

So you dont think what he said was valid but you take his point. :102:

Oh and I give him a week here at most.....

I love it when you are angry, your spelling goes completely out of the window! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670