Michael Owen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first child is named after the entire 1982 squad and my daughter is called Martin Hugh Michael O'Neill Mawsley.

In Shoot, dated 23rd October 1984, Gary Lineker said that his favourite meal was lasagne and we've had it with chips for every breakfast since.

I've let Taggs drink me out of house and home and allowed Collymore to smack my bitch up. When Brian Little overdosed on Sunny Delight before the playoffs in '92, who was it who pumped his stomach? Me, that's bloody who. Moreover, I lent David Pleat my BBC Sound Effects Vol.17 album to help gee up the squad but the bugger got sacked and it was never returned. I never complained.

Plus, I've spent the most out of anybody in our village in the club shop and attended every game since 1973 except the one's against league opposition and all of the meaningless cup games.

I am Leicester City's best fan.

But do you go dressed like this?

colts-stormtrooper.jpg

But do you go dressed like this?

colts-stormtrooper.jpg

Go? :icon_eek:

Oh Heavens to Betsy, man - I don't "go": I sit in my armchair and look at a picture of the Swan's back room while listening to Radio Leicester - I never miss a broadcast.

I'm 103% fan.

I'm a crap fan but I'm still going to moan.

A fan is a fan at the end of the day. All this silly bullshit pissing contest amounts to nothing and gets recylced every month. Its boring. I know a bloke who used love every single make and model of tractors but now he doesnt bother with them at all.

A fan is a fan at the end of the day. All this silly bullshit pissing contest amounts to nothing and gets recylced every month. Its boring. I know a bloke who used love every single make and model of tractors but now he doesnt bother with them at all.

:038::038:

Rubbery

But did he go to every rally or just watch it on Men and Motors

cheers , well im a season ticket holder go to more games than most of the pricks on here so i am entitled to say what i like , i support the team through thick and thin and im not one of these arm chair fans that listen to it on radio leicester and then have the nerve to comment on how we perform , get your lazy arses down the city and support ( look it up in the dictionary if you dont know what support means) then you can call me all you like ,p.s if my spelling this wrong who gives a feck!
p.p.s , this is only aimed at the part time supporters not the genuine fans who spend money on our beloved lcfc
:098:

I did go and look up support in the dictionary, just in case I had it wrong. And, in the OED, this is the first meaning:

1. a. trans. To endure without opposition or resistance; to bear with, put up with, tolerate. (In mod. use often a gallicism.)

b. To endure, undergo, esp. with fortitude or without giving way; to bear up against. Obs.

I'm sure listening to Stringer commentating on City losing 4-1 at home matches that definition.

cheers , well im a season ticket holder go to more games than most of the pricks on here so i am entitled to say what i like , i support the team through thick and thin and im not one of these arm chair fans that listen to it on radio leicester and then have the nerve to comment on how we perform , get your lazy arses down the city and support ( look it up in the dictionary if you dont know what support means) then you can call me all you like ,p.s if my spelling this wrong who gives a feck!
p.p.s , this is only aimed at the part time supporters not the genuine fans who spend money on our beloved lcfc
:098:

I'll get on me private jet now, eh?

I know a bloke who used love every single make and model of tractors but now he doesnt bother with them at all.

When did you fall out of love with tractors then Lazzer?

Are you a secret Worzel's fan? ( I know they were combined harvesters, but you may have had bigger ambitions than a tractor:102:

When did you fall out of love with tractors then Lazzer?

Are you a secret Worzel's fan? ( I know they were combined harvesters, but you may have had bigger ambitions than a tractor:102:

I wont be drawn on that statement in fact i will just suck it up and carry on.

Back on your usual form :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670