Match Thread Middlesbrough (a), 3rd August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Saved by Kasper once more. Back three letting us down.

Chrysalis

A team built to not concede sloppy goals and to keep things tight go down a goal early. The two players most likely to provide a spark are 1. In the stand and 2. On the bench.

Well arsed off with this already.

Grumble grumble.

are you surprised tho?

I thnik the only reason pearson is still manager is we couldnt afford to replace him.

drew

If Nugent isn't match fit he'd be better off starting, running himself into the ground and substituted rather than coming on as sub.

Profondo Rosso

All I keep hearing on the radio is how St Ledger is gifting them chances.

Last edited:

Miles Away

Wouldn't worry to much about St Ledger, he will pick up a soft tissue injury that he battles for months soon enough.

Brown Nose

Well, the first half didn't sound too good. Whitbread out long term, St.Ledger dreadful, midfield absent, nothing up front. As was often the case last season, thank goodness for Schmeichel against a poor Boro side.

Wrong team, wrong approach, crowd turning on NP already. It's even earlier than I expected. Well said that fan on RL just now!!

Lako42

You skipped the pool plan?

Its an affliction that has all Leicester fans in its grasp, blind, stupid hope.

Cant take another half that boring though so the plan is back on ;)

Cate Fox

Well, the first half didn't sound too good. Whitbread out long term, St.Ledger dreadful, midfield absent, nothing up front. As was often the case last season, thank goodness for Schmeichel against a poor Boro side.

Wrong team, wrong approach, crowd turning on NP already. It's even earlier than I expected. Well said that fan on RL just now!!

What did he say?

Brown Nose

What did he say?

Slated the display, the negative formation and how awful NP was and that he needed sacking ASAP. A rare bit of sense allowed on the air. In true RL fashion, they then followed this interview up with a conversation with some kid who wondered why Chris Wood wasn't even on the bench. Cue awkward moment.

Also, Paul Walsh on Sky reckons City are very disappointing. He does appear to be struggling to stay awake though.

Last edited:

Matt_B

Slated the display, the negative formation and how awful NP was and that he needed sacking ASAP. A rare bit of sense allowed on the air. In true RL fashion, they then followed this interview up with a conversation with some kid who wondered why Chris Wood wasn't even on the bench. Cue awkward moment.

Also, Paul Walsh on Sky reckons City are very disappointing. He does appear to be struggling to stay awake though.

Sense as in it's more ridiculous negativity after 45 minutes of a season and asking for something that would add further financial burden to the club, or sense because he agrees with your thinking? I know which mymoney is on.

Profondo Rosso

Leicester penalty appeals not given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673