Pre Match Middlesbrough v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you can declare it a pattern if it fits your prejudice

Yes, but it does feature in conversation on a forum about professional football

Obviously - re the first point;

less obviously - re the second.

On the background: I doubt that any manager of a club that is supposed to be seeking promotion could easily survive 5 straight away league defeats so I hope that we can dig out at least something from the next two games - on the basis that i don't think Pearson is especially good but I fear worse outcomes if the owners give him the push.

Obviously - re the first point;

less obviously - re the second.

On the background: I doubt that any manager of a club that is supposed to be seeking promotion could easily survive 5 straight away league defeats so I hope that we can dig out at least something from the next two games - on the basis that i don't think Pearson is especially good but I fear worse outcomes if the owners give him the push.

What a ray of sunshine you are!

boro aren't actually very good imo. nowhere near as tough as our last two away games on paper, as they don't carry the same attacking threat as wolves or blackburn so our defence won't be under as much pressure. if we play like we did in those two games, we'll definitely come away with a result. i'll go for a 2-1 win, knockaert and vardy. ledesma for them.

come on man up and accept it (PS not a suggestion that is in anyway meant to encourage comments from certain of our number!)

What's wrong with the ladies commenting? Their opinion is just as valid

What's wrong with the ladies commenting? Their opinion is just as valid

I regret that on this occasion I'm forced to entirely agree with you.
In fact in my life their opinions are always valid - and mine, by definition, always invalid.

I regret that on this occasion I'm forced to entirely agree with you.

Aaah now Reddy baby, agreeing with me isn't all that bad! Just be sure to scrub yourself in the shower, get yourself a stiff drink and you'll be grand, I promise

We should turn up, park 7 players and rely on marshall vardy Nugent a Knockaert to smash them on the break. High energy in smashing their front lot as opposed to playing more wide open than madonna on the blonde ambition tour.

Any streams of this today?

We are going, we are going where streams of whiskey are flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669