Milan has "other" commitments abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason MM is not going, is because the fecker could not get a ticket.

Unlike SJN, Melton and I, we have our tickets. We are die hard supporters of LCFC.

The reason MM is not going, is because the fecker could not get a ticket.

Unlike SJN, Melton and I, we have our tickets. We are die hard supporters of LCFC.
Maybe SJN has Milan's ticket?

Maybe SJN likes Serbian meat?

Melton shut MG up........!!!!!!

She is taking the piss out of us......:icon_eek:

Melton shut MG up........!!!!!!

She is taking the piss out of us......:icon_eek:
Only because she's had to sit listening to me moaning all day about our shower of shite, and now you're claiming I'm a "die hard fan" :icon_lol:

Only because she's had to sit listening to me moaning all day about our shower of shite, and now you're claiming I'm a "die hard fan" :icon_lol:

well you are, one of only 2000 to make the trip. Do women ever understand football.........:102:

No, and as long their gobs are full, they can't talk shite about it :icon_wink

or hooving up. You don't see blokes moaning about the hoovering, thats a womans job, we just let them get on with it because it's what they know a lot about.
Hoovering and washing, just leave it to them.

I am off now............

If Roman can miss a Champions League semi final game I'm sure our Milan can safely miss the small matter of a game that may determine our Championship future.

If Roman can miss a Champions League semi final game I'm sure our Milan can safely miss the small matter of a game that may determine our Championship future.

They're not comparable. Abramovich misses most Chelsea games. MM, to my knowledge, has not missed one City game since he took over.

Peculiar revelation. Sounds like he doesn't want to be there. Does he want to distance himself from IH? Does he want to distance himself from the club?

The chances of him quitting the club before our next meaningful game after Sunday are pretty high I'd guess. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Does he want to distance himself from IH? Does he want to distance himself from the club?
Maybe he has another very important meeting regarding one of his other businesses.

It's better to be at the meeting where you have influence, than the one where you don't.

Bizarre theory I know, but hey, I'm an out there kinda guy.

Maybe he has another very important meeting regarding one of his other businesses.

It's better to be at the meeting where you have influence, than the one where you don't.

Bizarre theory I know, but hey, I'm an out there kinda guy.

Do you seriously believe that? The fixture hasn't changed recently or anything. He's perfectly capable of making decisions from a distance, flying there and back etc and being there at 2pm Sunday.

Why arrange his schedule around fixtures for the last 18 months and now, all of a sudden, be otherwise engaged?

"other commitments abroad" my arse.

Do you seriously believe that? The fixture hasn't changed recently or anything. He's perfectly capable of making decisions from a distance, flying there and back etc and being there at 2pm Sunday.

Why arrange his schedule around fixtures for the last 18 months and now, all of a sudden, be otherwise engaged?

I have to agree.

The way things have been going in the last couple of months has always suggested that this match was likely to be crucial.

If he really wanted to be at the game - he would be there.

The way things have been going in the last couple of months has always suggested that this match was likely to be crucial.

If he really wanted to be at the game - he would be there.

It's a "family commitment". Maybe it's a wedding or something he can't get out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669