Milan has "other" commitments abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abramovich missed Chelsea's wins against Utd and Liverpool... maybe Milan is hoping his absence will have the same effect?

I really don't see the problem here.

It doesn't matter whether he is there ir not.

I really don't see the problem here.

It doesn't matter whether he is there ir not.
I think some of our less advanced supporters were hoping he'd take his shoes off and wave at them. I feel for them.

They'll just have to be content with some mischievous behaviour on their bus instead.

I think some of our less advanced supporters were hoping he'd take his shoes off and wave at them. I feel for them.

They'll just have to be content with some mischievous behaviour on their bus instead.

I don't, they're complete dickheads.

I think some of our less advanced supporters were hoping he'd take his shoes off and wave at them.
May I put lol or are you going to tell me where to find the stupid icon for a quick reply?

May I put lol or are you going to tell me where to find the stupid icon for a quick reply?
"lol" doesn't bother me too much TBH. It makes me feel better about my own laziness :icon_bigg

lol is no different really than TBH, FFS or IMO which get used a lot
Yes it is, it's totally different. The last lot of initials you mentioned are abbreviations (or another word which means "using the initials of something to shorten it")

Yes it is, it's totally different. The last lot of initials you mentioned are abbreviations (or another word which means "using the initials of something to shorten it")

yeah, spot on. Who writes out " laughing out loud" anyway

You mean like Laughing Out Loud?

YMLLOL

sorry missed the last page of replies

ha!

It's a "family commitment". Maybe it's a wedding or something he can't get out of.

Well feck his family commitment he should be there supporting LCFC,he doesn't care.
Words fail me they really do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670