Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM is ok for money, no doubt about it. That won't be the reason he bails.

who told you that? Bill Anderson

the guy seems to work on loaned money all the time, haven't you noticed the lenders all around the world tightening belts?

City are in talks with lawyers over the newspaper article.

Over £20 million, more like.

Still not to worry - Chelsea and Man U are both far worse off.

And in any case - as Newton points out - our good friends the Foxes Trust have any situation completely covered.

They know that there is a contingency so - we have this on record in this forum - and even if there weren't they have said that they would ensure one. So I''m completely at ease now and every Leicester City supporter should be so too. All thanks to the Foxes Trust.

I really must check if membership applications are available on-line.

And in any case - as Newton points out - our good friends the Foxes Trust have any situation completely covered.

They know that there is a contingency so - we have this on record in this forum - and even if there weren't they have said that they would ensure one. So I''m completely at ease now and every Leicester City supporter should be so too. All thanks to the Foxes Trust.

It's an obsession!

chelsea and man utd have far greater assets.

You know you want to RF.....

http://www.foxestrust.com/join/joinwp.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673